Cornwolf

Gladiator DPS Help

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

Hi All, 

I am after some advise. I know Gladiators might not be in Legion but I want to have some fun with one while I still can. I have read loads of specs and got everything as it should be and I am pretty down with the rotation however I am struggling to get past 14K dps, that's about my average which is almost 10k down on what it should be. 

Anyone got any ideas? My current gear level is 640, it just seems weird I so low as with a hunter even when not trying too hard I am close to what it should be with a lazy rotation.

I understand that hunters are different but it is just an example and I am just worried that I am 10k lower than what I should be when I sweating that much from crunching out my rotation no stop.  

Thanks

Forgot to add the following:

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Tilda/simple

Sorry not got the other logs but working on it. 

Edited by Cornwolf

What I've noticed is my DPS has substancially increased with a better understanding of rotation as a glad warrior.  You're shield charge proc for the increased damage on hs/revenge is critical.  I hardly ever burn my rage without that proc'd.  Now if a proc isn't gonna be available in I'll go ahead and burn some rage typically through 2 HS or whatnot, once I got my rotation down it REALLY helped my DPS.  I've realized that my DPS downfall is from failing to utilize a great rotation,  I'd tell you to just keep working on your rotation until you've gotten it down pretty well

also get class trinket from archi asap, mine gives me 48% more dmg from shield slam, heroic strike and revenge when I'm under shield charge

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chumani
      Aka'magosh my raider friends! Chumani here from Corrupted Destiny guild (Horde) on Skywall/Drak'thul realms. We are currently recruiting for our core team for mythic raiding. We are 7/9 H ToS....  Consistant and Dependable members! (Who can handle cutting up and getting yelled at.... by a certain mage in our guild.... who cuts up too.... and won't admit it..... and puts down fake portals.... every week..... and people still take them.... to their death..... really......week..... after week.... to their death...... seriously)
      As always we are recruiting raiders and non raiders.
      *****GIRLS***** We have a large number of female gamers who do not have to worry about harrasment of any kind...we just will not tolerate this... and our group is like family. Come see for yourself!
      Tired of the ridiculous harassment from the opposite sex? You will be safe with us! Mature gamers who do not condone this behaviour!
      Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 6:30pm to 9:00pm server time(pst)
      We use MUMBLE voice server, it is required and no exceptions!
      We currently have an "Alt" raid for alts and non-progression raiders on Mondays at the same time! MEGA amounts of fun there, alot of us use our mains to carry this raid and help gear these raiders up!
      Other guild events include: Herb Drives, Fishing Expo, Mog off! (Best transmog wins), Old Raids for Transmog gear & Mythic Plus runs. We do random guild events with prizes up to and including a FREE MONTH OF WOW! (Mog-Off is going on NOW!!)
      We have quite a bit of fun when we get together, as we always have over the years! Come join us and get corrupted (Disclaimer: Infections have been found to be the leading cause of corruption in many raiders) We've always been here and will continue to be here! Of course you will be required to sacrifice a goat or an alliance player once a week to the Horde gods..... You will also be required to laugh and have fun as well! We do have fun!
      So.......COME.......GET.......CORRUPTED!
      Chu@12466 - Deni#1743 
      ***Newest video highlighting some of our girls!****
      (We are just huge nerds who see ourselves as badass warriors!... ok!)
      ******We also have one of our members who has published some 'how to' videos for certain in game mounts!!*** Keep eye out for Barcat, one of our casual members and professional mount hoarder and his youtube channel for these vids! Will post one in comment below*******
      http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=247413
    • By Nobbykinz
      Autumn Mist is a raiding & social guild looking for players like you.
      http://www.autumn-mist.net

We are mostly searching to increase our DPS raid team so we can advance onto Mythic.
      We are a very active guild with events on most days:

Wed: TOS Heroic
      Thurs: TOS Heroic  
      Fri: Mythic + night  
      Sat: Day of Alcohol
      Sun: TOS Mythic  
      Mon: TOS Normal  
      Tues: Transmog Tuesday  

All starting at 8pm Server time other then the whole day events and posted in the calender.
      Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.
    • By Nerenahlil
      I had some great help with my Fury build from this forum, and have recently attempted to try Arms. 

My guild did a full normal ToS run today, and i captured the logs. I seem to be parsing OK, but it felt clunky.

Here are the logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mfLjRTWXrkb4ZxQY/#boss=-2&difficulty=0&source=20
      Armory:  https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/nagrand/çleâvâgé

Any pointers would be appreciated.

• By Mezasu
      I've been playing a hunter for as long as I've been playing this game.  And for the first time in raiding, I feel like I am not doing my best and I cannot figure out why. I look at second by second rotations of top parsing hunters. In the past I was the one helping others out and writing small guides on forums...now I'm the one asking for help. 
      Here is a link to Goroth Mythic (my hunter's name is Mezäsu):
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KjRvcMqbYGrp16Bt#fight=3
      I am very open to criticism and any help anyone has to offer.
      I tried going into the Discord to ask for help there but was not able to get a word in (as the helpers were busy with other people). Hoping I may have better luck here.
    • By Drakmeister
      Hola my lovely Warriors,

im pretty new to the game and spend a lot of time checking for possible guides etc. for the arms.
      Right now im sitting at 913 GS. Pls find here the link to my stats: https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/blackhand/drakmeister
      I would love if you could help me on the following points:
      1.) Which talents are the best? I started with Lvl45 talent -> First one  and lvl 75 talent-> first one.
      I met some people who told me if i go for single target dmg like TOS is most likely then i should switch to "REND" and "Might oif titan"....
      Right now i have not found the best choices for me. Looking forward to hear your comments.

2.) My stats: See on the link above my Stats. I'm kind of unable to reach more mastery to increase my damage. What do you guys suggest?
      3.) The f.king Rotation / Priority on my skills:
      i guess im doing a lot lot lot of mistakes when it comes to use my skills. Right now i play as follows:

i open with Charge, followed by rend and then CS. After this im using Battle cry and Bladestorm.
      Then it comes to the usual rotation and i use CS followed by MS and filled with slam until i getr a proc for my CS. If i get it i use it and use MS after.
      i try to have rend always on the boss. ( i'm not able to hold iut because of boss movement and other stuff).

YOu guys think this use of skills is ok or do you have any changes for me? am i using my priorities right? (Using CS when i get a proc followed by MS??)
      Right now my DPS at any boss is way too low and i have to improve.

Please let me know you honest comments and help me to get a better arms!! :)

Thank you very much in advance. Looking forward to your comments,

Regards,
      Drakmeister

@EDIT: Let me know if you need any additional informations!