FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kar

Glyphs

My apologies if this has been discussed before but as a newbie to all this I am lost.

I am a blood death night keeping myself to myself working my way through dungeons and battlefields until I wanted to change glyphs. This is my question: how do I get the glyphs I need for instance, vampiric blood, etc I have no glyphs of any use at all. Trying to surf the net to find out more about these glyphs and how to get them but to luck. Can anyone help me please.

My apologies if this has been discussed before but as a newbie to all this I am lost.

I am a blood death night keeping myself to myself working my way through dungeons and battlefields until I wanted to change glyphs. This is my question: how do I get the glyphs I need for instance, vampiric blood, etc I have no glyphs of any use at all. Trying to surf the net to find out more about these glyphs and how to get them but to luck. Can anyone help me please.

you buy them on auction house. then once you obtain them in your bag you click on them to learn them. then when you hit N go to your glyph section and you can play around with em