Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoonPuncher

A question regarding Empowered Divine Storm procs during Avenging Wrath

5 posts in this topic

Hello, here's my Ret: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/Reshara/simple

^ This is mainly for reference to my talent choices.

I have a question regarding Empowered Divine Storm procs during spell_holy_avenginewrath.jpgAvenging Wrath (with ability_paladin_sanctifiedwrath.jpgSanctified Wrath talent choice). Basically, do I use them, or ignore them and continue with my standard rotation:

(whilst obviously also maintaining ability_paladin_seraphim.jpgSeraphim.)?

After using Templar's Verdict if Empowered Divine Storm procs, you want to use it right away. Then you resume your normal rotation.

After using Templar's Verdict if Empowered Divine Storm procs, you want to use it right away. Then you resume your normal rotation.

Entirely wrong, the only time you'd use EDS procs right away is when there's more than two targets up and with TV buff, aside from that you'd use it when you have no HP generators to use or when it's nearing expiration.

2 people like this

Entirely wrong, the only time you'd use EDS procs right away is when there's more than two targets up and with TV buff, aside from that you'd use it when you have no HP generators to use or when it's nearing expiration.

Which TV buff are you talking about if TS said that the question is about seraphim? I believe he wanted to know if it is worth using EDS with seraph taken and if not from which number of targets it starts to be worth it.

Edited by ForumWarrior

Which TV buff are you talking about if TS said that the question is about seraphim? I believe he wanted to know if it is worth using EDS with seraph taken and if not from which number of targets it starts to be worth it.

I meant FV and never edited it. So it still answers the question even if seraphim isn't mentioned since I give the specific parameters to consume a proc immediately.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bowers2194
      <Mors Certa>
      Sargeras (PvP-CST)
      Chicago Datacenter
      www.morscerta.com

About Us
      We’re a Mythic raiding guild of close friends looking to meet new people and have fun, all while progressing at a steady pace.
      We offer a competitive raiding atmosphere on a very minimal schedule.  Raiding only 9 hours a week and being competitive is a tough task, so we want people who are not only reliable, but know how to make the most of a short period of time.
      Past progression included pre-patch kill of Mu’ru, Kil’jaeden, Yogg-Saron (0 Light), Algalon, Anub-arak, Lich King, Cho’gall, Sinestra, Deathwing, Lei Shen, Ra-den, and Garrosh.

Raid Times
      Tuesday-Thursday 10PM-1AM CST (server time) or 8-11PM PST. 
      Only NINE hours a week!!!

Progression
      Emerald Nightmare (7/7 Mythic)
      Trial of Valor (3/3 Heroic)
      Nighthold (3/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic)

Recruitment Needs
      Healer
      --Druid
      Melee DPS
      --any competitive, high DPS
      Ranged DPS
      --any competitive, high DPS

**All quality players regardless of class will ALWAYS be considered**

What We’re Looking For
      -Be reliable – show up to raids on time on a consistent basis.
      -Understand your class- knowing when to swap to a different talent for a specific fight can often push a raid group over the top. Knowing when to play fire instead of arcane, or survival instead of marks is also a very important quality.  This included all hybrid classes that have damage and healing specs.
      -Experience, skill and gear – We are looking for people wo want to progress seriously and have a capability to play your class to a high level. We expect applicants to have combat logs to prove this as well.
      -Attitude – We have a fairly laid back raid atmosphere, but you must be willing to accept criticism.  If you are told you are messing up repeatedly, it is nothing personal, but we may sit you for the fight to get a kill.
      -Outside raid participation – Artifact power and legendries are two systems put in place in Legion that have an impact on raiding.  We are looking for raiders that perform their own player progression outside of raids (mythic+, artifact power farming, etc.) We do not require our raiders to be at 54 traits, but each raider must actively pursue this goal. 
      -Having an alt is a bonus, but by no means required.

What We Offer
      -A competitive raid environment
      -A stable guild that has existed for many years
      -Other friendly players with multiple classes to socialize and play with

Contact Info
      If any of this interests you at all, please feel free to contact us in game or on our website.
      We DO NOT do formal applications. After an interview on Discord, we will set you up with a try out during our farm run.  In the end, it’s your play that should decide whether you get into the guild or not. 
      www.morscerta.com (most website purposes are now run through our Discord)
      Battle tags: chimi#1777, chomp#1748 or chrisbowers#1297
    • By Fyresparxx
      <Abyss> is recruiting to bolster our Mythic raid team. We are a zero drama guild of adults who enjoy raiding progression content. 
      The guild has been around since day one of classic. We have a relatively relaxed raid environment, while still pushing progression content. We have solid leadership that encourages players to excel while still enjoying the game.
      Raiders must come prepared, on time, with flasks, pots, food, and runes. 
      Raiders must know their class and role. 
      Potential raiders must have been gearing for the content.
      Drama Queens and Trolls need not apply. 
      Progression:
      7/7M, 3/3H, 1/10M (10/10H)
      Our raid schedule is:
      Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
      8PM - 11PM CST
      We are looking for the following classes/specs, but will consider any good and dedicated players.
      Healer - Resto Shaman
      Ranged - Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Hunter
      If you are interested in joining our Mythic team, please apply at abyss-guild.enjin.com
      If you have any questions please leave a comment, contact Fyresparxx#1148 or Warriorferet#1935 or send a message or in-game mail to Elissa-Whisperwind or Fyresparxx-Whisperwind.
    • By monkeygin
      Hey,
      I used to be proud of my parses, doing 85-90%+ parses at ilvl 878 or so. Since then I've geared up and feel like my stats are in the right place (though mastery could be a bit higher). Now I'm parsing at 52-65% even though I don't think I'm doing anything majorly different with my rotation, and I even have the 2pc t19...

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, please take a look if you have some time.

Warcraft logs (star augus). I'm "Monkeygin":
      878 (12 days ago):
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Fmyb9vAdZ3jwgc1K#fight=8&type=damage-done&view=analytical
      888 (5 days ago):
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DxF7bgy8V9Q1cjWp#fight=23&type=damage-done
      889 (yesterday):
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tMm3LgWVDG1cCy8b#view=analytical&type=damage-done

(I held my meta burst for bloodlust to try it out... didn't work out so well it seems.)

Armory:
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Monkeygin/advanced

Thanks

• By Devkarin
      Hey to all my warlock-collegues,
      i´m playing aff since vanilla now and it is still my prefered spec (maybe try once Demo to see how it flows) but im always trying to improve my performance.
      I´m not aiming a "orange performance" at Warcraftlogs but purple oder upper blue shold be targeted. SO i just ask here to get some tip where i can improve my performance, cause many eyes and brains work better than just a single one and just using SimCraft is not the best way i think-
      So feel free to get some informations what you think about could work (talents, rotation, gear/stats etc pp).
      Following my armory an some logs of our "Twink&Community-Starter Raid" where we are mostly using Twinks and carrying non-riders out of the Community to show them every raid that is available. Normaly i´m raiding NH HC 9/10.
      Armory Link - Laneana
      Warcraftogs - Twink&Carry nhc
      Thanks for any support.
    • By Mike14107
      1. Times available & time zone:
      <The Mafia> Raids Tuesday/Thursday from 6pm-9pm PST.  We also run alt/non-raider raids on Wednesdays that are optional for everyone from 6pm-9pm PST.
      2. Server preference:
      <The Mafia> is a day one HORDE FROSTWOLF guild. Frostwolf is a medium pop PvP joint server with Vashj.
      3. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
      <The Mafia> is a semi-hardcore PvE progression guild. We just started Mythic raiding at the tail end of 7.1.  We raid ~6 hours a week UNLESS in a rare circumstance we are close to killing a boss and everyone wants to schedule an additional raid day or stay 30min to an hour after scheduled raid times.
      5. Current progression/experience:
      <The Mafia> is 7/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV, 10/10H NH and 1/10 M NH.
      6. Recent logs (if available):
      If you want to look at our current logs to see what kind of players we currently have you can find us @ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/22446
      7. Contact info:
      Feel free to add me @ Mike#14107
      8. Anything else:
      <The Mafia> is a super friendly day one Frostwolf guild.  Our primary objective is to have fun in an environment that is as stress free as possible.  Our goal isn’t to be a top 200 US guild, but instead to clear the content before the next set of content is released.  Not saying we wouldn’t be able to get there, we just don’t have the top 100 guild pressure environment others do.  We have some really skilled players and are looking for a few more to round out our Mythic raiding team.  Please contact me with logs if interested.  Thanks!