2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Name: The Mighty Nein
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord
Times/Days Raiding: Tuesday/Friday 5pm-8pm PDT (Sometimes Sunday for alt runs)
A Little Bit About Us: With over 400 members and heroic and mythic experience, we aim to have heroic raiding content on farm, with some Mythic raiding as well. We run M+ often and push higher keys as well. We're also aiming to get out feet into RP and RP like events so maybe you're an RPer wanting to try and get into raiding! Maybe you're a raider that wants to RP occasionally on the side! We can offer both, as well as casual PVP!
What You Can Expect From Us: We have a strong team and aim to continuously strengthen our community. We offer a place to be yourself, while not being judged. We offer people who can help you with RP, be it creating a character or a story, or even on the PVE side of things, officers/members that can assist you with learning more about your class, and last but CERTAINLY not least, we offer a focused and progressive mindset when it comes to Mythic + and Raiding content.
What We Expect From You: First and foremost, everyone is human, mistakes happen and we know that everyone has different variables affecting their lives. Compassion, effort and patience is all we ask. Mic on comms control is important as well as patience. We ask that you're sure that this is the type of raiding you seek before you message us, we'd hate for there to be a misconstruing of what we both seek!
What's Next?! Contact Zennargle#1921 for more information or whisper anyone and they can direct you to a GM or Officer for more info if you desire! Or even respond to this forum post and we'll get back to ya as soon as we can! Hope to see some new faces!
Today's hotfixes are mostly just the PvP mana regen tuning from yesterday, but we also have some more Battle of Dazar'alor changes, this time for Heroic difficulty High Tinker and Rastakhan.
February 14 (source)
Dungeons and Raids
Battle of Dazar’alor High Tinker Mekkatorque Wind Up now grants 10% Haste and Movement Speed in Heroic difficulty (was 20%). Boss health lowered by 5% in Heroic difficulty. King Rastakhan Seal of Purification, Scorching Detonation, and Withering Burst should no longer hit pets. Uldir Taloc Orbs of Harmony will now respawn when the Taloc encounter resets. Player versus Player
Restoration Druid mana regeneration is now reduced by 55% in PvP. Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, and Mistweaver Monk mana regeneration is now reduced by 50% in PvP. Discipline Priest mana regeneration is now reduced by 45% in PvP. Balance Druid, Feral Druid, and Elemental Shaman mana regeneration is reduced by 35% in PvP. Developers’ notes: We’ve taken a careful look at healer mana during longer PvP engagements in both Arenas and battlegrounds, and the changes above are intended to address several concerns. In PvP, we want mana to feel like a more critical resource, and we want mana efficiency to be an important part of PvP healing. At the beginning of Battle for Azeroth, mana regeneration from all healer specs was reduced by 15-30% (depending on the class), and after reviewing the current state of the game, we feel like further reductions are necessary to both healer specs and a few hybrid specs. Druid
Restoration Nourish (PvP Talent) mana cost increased by 30% Rogue
Assassination Neurotoxin now increases the cooldown of affected spells by 1 sec, down from 3 sec. Neurotoxin now has a 45 second cooldown, up from 25 sec. Neurotoxin now has a 3 sec duration, down from 10 sec. Developers note: Unfortunately, we are unable to fix a number of technical issues with this spell at this time. We’re working on a fix for it that we hope to include in 8.1.5. Previous hotfixes.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
Current progression in Battle of Dazar'alor:
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.00-00.00 server time sometimes to 00:30) 2 days per week ( Thursday and Sunday). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Snakesblood
Zandalari Trolls are coming in Patch 8.1.5 and the intro quest along with the character creation cutscene have been added on PTR.
To unlock Zandalari Trolls once Patch 8.1.5 goes live, you must meet 3 requirements:
Reach Exalted reputation standing with The Zandalari Empire Earn the Achievement: Zandalar Forever! Earn the Achievement: Tides of Vengeance The cutscene is narrated by Queen Talanji.
Check out our Zandalari Trolls Preview to learn everything about the new Allied Race.
Here's a preview of the Kul Tiran cutscene narrated by Jaina's mother, Katherine Proudmoore.
In order to unlock Kul Tiran Humans in Patch 8.1.5, you must:
Reach Exalted reputation standing with Proudmoore Admiralty Earn the Achievement: A Nation United Earn the Achievement: Tides of Vengeance Transcript
Check out our Kul Tiran Humans Preview to learn more about the new Alliance race of Patch 8.1.5.