FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MurlocHS

Hearthstone - Best of Bane of Boom

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Datcoopguy
      So little context of this video we were having a smooth raid but then we kept wiping to dumb stuff and little things and suddenly our raid leader snapped and suddenly started bursting into song while leading during our progression and get this we started downing things. Some pretty moments in it.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqt_0m4Gb7E
    • By Zerberas
      Hello Zerberas here,
      I recently made a MM Hunter Guide on Youtube (Video) for Patch 7.0.3 and I wanted to get some feedback and how I could make improvements.
      As I am new to using video-cutting programms and video-making in general, i would appreciate it a lot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_QI2UF7QRw
      Thank you for your time!

• By VampAurora
      Well met!
      Another interview is here! This time with Jan "Ekop" Palys, one of the most recognisable names in the Hearthstone scene. Find out more about it!

Hope you enjoy! Feel free to like/comment/subscribe on YouTube as well! Thank you!
    • By VampAurora
      Hello everyone!
      I had the chance to sit down and talk with Zack, most known as Asmongold, a famous World of Warcraft streamer and content creator that is always trying to entertain and educate us with his content. Find out more about it!

Enjoy! Feel free to like/comment/subscribe on YouTube as well! Thanks!
    • By RyGiL
      Hi all, long time lurker here at icy-veins. I'm trying to gauge interest and gather feedback on a tool I've created named Storm Replayer which allows you to upload your replay file, pick a character, and, after the length of time of your replay, watch your replay on YouTube. I've got an early version of this working right now and was looking to get a little feedback on really the idea of it and it's usefulness before I spend more time/money developing additional features.

After uploading your replay file, you'll get notified via @StormReplayer that your video is ready on the Storm Replayer YouTube channel. Feel free to check it out and let know what you think. There's a few videos of myself already up on the channel if you wanna check those out. 

Thank you for your time and feedback!