Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chosen

Frost Mage Help Please

2 posts in this topic

I currently have a 724 ilvl frost mage and usually however around and average of 45k to 65k dps depending on H HFC bosses.  I feel like I should be doing more dps, I weave my lances with frost bolts on proc with classes trinket, etc.  Can I get someone to look things over, I just came back a few month's ago and haven't really played since WotlK.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11973753/latest/#boss=1795

Mage: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/Magicschosen/simple

Any advice would be great, thank you in advance!

Only took a really quick loot but pretty much start using int potions, one before pull and one when you lust or you get your cds back (which often are saved for lust anyways if it's not used on pull) that should be enough to get your dps up by a lot. You also seem to some times waste and FoF procs and sometimes use ice lance for no reason. only reason to use it without proc is if you have to move and have already used all of you ice floes stacks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chumani
      Aka'magosh my raider friends! Chumani here from Corrupted Destiny guild (Horde) on Skywall/Drak'thul realms. We are currently recruiting for our core team for mythic raiding. We are 10 /10 Heroic Nighthold (10/10 N NH in about 1 1/2 hours) (Providing we arent cutting up and getting yelled at.... by a certain mage in our guild.... who cuts up too.... and won't admit it..... and puts down fake portals.... every week..... and people still take them.... to their death..... really......week..... after week.... to their death...... seriously)
      As always we are recruiting raiders and non raiders.
      *****GIRLS***** We have a large number of female gamers who do not have to worry about harrasment of any kind...we just will not tolerate this... and our group is like family. Come see for yourself!
      Tired of the ridiculous harassment from the opposite sex? You will be safe with us! Mature gamers who do not condone this behaviour!
      Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 6:30pm to 9:00pm server time(pst)
      We currently have an "Alt" raid for alts and non-progression raiders on Mondays at the same time! MEGA amounts of fun there, alot of us use our mains to carry this raid and help gear these raiders up!
      Other guild events include: Herb Drives, Fishing Expo, Mog off! (Best transmog wins), Old Raids for Transmog gear & Mythic Plus runs. We do random guild events with prizes up to and including a FREE MONTH OF WOW! (Mog-Off is going on NOW!!)
      We have quite a bit of fun when we get together, as we always have over the years! Come join us and get corrupted (Disclaimer: Infections have been found to be the leading cause of corruption in many raiders) We've always been here and will continue to be here! Of course you will be required to sacrifice a goat or an alliance player once a week to the Horde gods..... You will also be required to laugh and have fun as well! We do have fun!
      So.......COME.......GET.......CORRUPTED!
      Swiper#1939 - Deni#1743 - Loki#15391
      ***Newest video highlighting some of our girls!****
      (We are just huge nerds who see ourselves as badass warriors!... ok!)
      ******We also have one of our members who has published some 'how to' videos for certain in game mounts!!*** Keep eye out for Barcat, one of our casual members and professional mount hoarder and his youtube channel for these vids! Will post one in comment below*******
      http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=247413
    • By Kerrigandhi
      <Echoes> is looking for players who are seeking a fun loving place to call "HOME" Face it, your garrison isn't cutting it.

What we Need:
              DPS and Heals! Any mix of ranged or Melee!

When We Raid!
              Tuesday and Sunday! (as well as alt runs Saturday) 8-10:30 EST We have a guild discord and we have food.

US:
      We are friendly guild of mostly mature players (most of us have kids).
      Our Core team has been together since Vanilla! We all joke around with each other, some may call us "Crass".
      We are seeking people that can make our raid nights, looking a nice raiding experience and some humor along the way!
      Some of us our avid pet battlers, we do guild keystone runs, alt runs, are more than willing to lend a hand.

Progression:
      2/9 H ToS
      9/9 ToS
      10/10 H Nighthold
      3/3 H ToV
      10/10 H EN

If Interested:
      message me in game (Kerrian/Kerrigandhi-Gilneas) Or any of the other Officers! (Darksledge <GM> Adorawu, Coogle)
      Or using my battle.net - KerrBear#11123

I hope you have a wonderful day and looking forward to hearing from you!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Tempo Mage Deck List Guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Elemental Mage Deck List Guide.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Freeze Mage Deck List Guide.