FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Gravy

Feedback on my logs pls

I'm always looking to improve.  Please criticize, or add comments on how i can get better. 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/JmkfTV8PxBq9d1Zr/#type=auras&source=11&fight=9

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Hoofsalot/simple

Not sure if it shows up or not, but my toon is Hoofsalot.

This isn't really a "why am I not doing as well as x..."   I'm just looking for advice for better play.  Any advice would be appreciated.  CD usage, uptime, etc.

Edited by Gravy

From what I see you are doing pretty well, the main thing we need to change is your stat priority (should be focusing haste over mastery) We need you get get your 4 piece and Class trinket ASAP. The 4 piece bonus will boost both dps and survivaility by quite a large margin, with that you can also switch over to seraphim! This talent is godlike, in both dps and survivability. It makes your damage taken a little spikey (near un-killable when its up, weaker when down) The class trinket give you the ability to take an extra hit or two before you go down, the healing and damage is massive! (130k+ depending ilvl)

As for rotation you seem pretty tight honestly, the ring use could happen more often (i use mainly on CD with holy avenger as a dps CD, we can delay if we know a damage spike is happening  (fel lord disarmed for example) or for a burn phase (feast of souls for example) 

Overall, you are doing great! Just a few tweaks and you'll be crushing it!

- Dark

Thanks for the feedback.  I did not realize that the armory link had changed.  For that fight I did have the 4pc tier, and the class trinket.  I'm just not fond of seraphim, you have to play practically flawless to make it better than HS for some fights, and in others HS is preferred.  Add to that the fact that HS is passive and great for lazy tanks, lol.  Ring usaged is done by the other tank so i'll blame him for that :)