FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Lolwtfjacob

Bad news :/

Sorry I haven't been on these past couple days. My cat was ran over the other day and we had to put her down because we couldn't afford the 700 dollar surgery :/

Sorry to hear that. Posted Image Have 2 cats myself and I would feel awful if anything ever happened to either of them. Would be like losing part of the family.

Sorry to hear that as well Posted Image

We have had many cats over the years and even though we always knew that we'd outlive them, it's always been a difficult time when their time came, especially when it happened suddenly and by accident. My thoughts are with you, Jacob.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear your news, losing pets is always hard. Give it time and you'll start to feel better. I've had 7 dogs that I will always miss, and it was really hard when some passed away while I wasnt at home (away at university). Eventually you'll start to remember the good times you had.

Sadly like Damien says, although you expect to outlive them it doesn't stop it hurting. Chin up sunshine!

I just saw this one, I'm sorry to hear that... i just want to share this, same thing happen to my dog.. we can"t afford his dialysis so we need to put him down... its hard to see your baby for 9yrs to see dying and can't do anything. ;(

Edited by chillerfreezer

I just saw this one, I'm sorry to hear that... i just want to share this, same thing happen to my dog.. we can"t afford his dialysis so we need to put him down... its hard to see your baby for 9yrs to see dying and can't do anything. ;(

dialysis??? for a dog??? hmmm that is new to me... anyway its you again chillerfreezer! :)