FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
luisfm

Best healer WOD

Hey guys. Starting this new topic because there's no consense about healers.

In your opinion wich healing char is best in healing. Not only at "end game" but also in early contents such as starting dungeons. Dont focus only at single target, and multitarget.

In a global view wich is nowadays the best and easier healer to play. 

Lets trie to give a hand to a few people (including me) ho are somehow lost in the choice.

As a holy priest I can tell you what isn't the best :P

In all honesty though it's less about "what is the best" and more along the lines of what is your preferred playstyle.

I've never played anything at a competitive level other than my priest (more holy than disc).  Do you have any characters at max level you can perhaps give a go at healing as an offspec?

Bit of a wishy washy answer but until you try them you won't know which you prefer and don;t worry about numbers and which is best for now, Legion will be here before we know it!

There isn't really a 'best' healer.  They can all perform well (maybe holy priest are the worst, but it really only matters for high end content).  You can literally pick anyone that you want to play and it will work out fine.

If you want a one word answer: Disc, but come Legion it probably won't be.

I enjoy my resto Shaman but as Krazyito say's I don't really think there is a best atm unless we're talking situational and even then there isn't much of a difference imo.  Can't wait till Legion hit's hopefully with lots of love to my Shaman :-)

I relly hope to see Holy Priest shine in Legion, love the gameplay:)

You sound very similar to a friend of mine. She played Holy exclusively in PvE for WoD, despite it being much worse than disc. The Legion changes look very, very good for Holy so far, so it looks like you might get your wish!

Best healer this whole expantion is by far RESTO DRUID

I suppose this depends on the fights though. In PvP, I'd agree, with the rise of dampening matches, Cyclone is just too good, but in PvE I'd say it's very situational.