Dansiles

Clemency community raids

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

It is pretty common Nowdays for players to ask Gold from other players in order to help them get an achievement or loot or even just the experience of a high end instance, That's pretty good, since players that have an xxx amount of gold to spend have the chance to experience the game more and even evolve their characters.

Although there is another segment of players which for a million reasons they don't have the chance to experience the content even if they want to. They don't have enough time to play, they are not part of a raiding Guild, they don't have enough gold to "buy the experience" or w/e personal reason they might have. Let's not forget that now days, if you don't have really good gear, its hard even to get to pugs (of course this is not a rule, but you get the point).

What we decided to do in Clemency is to try and get a trend started, to get players FOR FREE in our Heroic raids, so to give them the chance to experience a content much higher than LFR and more punishing than normal. It is not that we are an insane Guild or anything, but since we can easily clear this content we thought would be good to give back to community. And if we are lucky, more Guilds to follow so to make Ravencrest a bit more player friendly server.

Now some might say that this just another "boost", It is I guess, but we will try to make a bit better and involve the players a bit more. Here are some baselines.

1. The guest, if does not know the tactics, will be dragged to another TeamSpeak Channel before every fight, in which tactics will be fully explained, not just what he has to do or to avoid.

2. If he knows the tactics, then we will simply explain him how we do it (where applicable)

3. We will actually put him IF HE WANTS to do mechanics, for example if he is a hunter to do the runes on Kormork. or on interrupt duty on Socrethar, or even to go into visions on Kilrogg, anyway I hope you got the point, all this only if he actually wants, we won't demand from him to do it.

Regarding the loot, depending on how many guests we will decide to get with us (1-3 top), they will take whatever the Guild does not need, and I can tell you Guild don't need much, almost nothing.

By doing so, we expect that players when raid ends, will have a full understanding of all fights, and with the gear they will get they will be able when they want to enter some Heroic HFC groups and have some fun!!

When it comes to the raiding days and the process of how players will be picked, we will soon have a comprehensive post/guide in our website soon www.clemency-guild.com

The only thing I will say further is that we would prefer players that have no raiding experience but they would love to have. This aint mandatory of course, but a "nice to have"

Stay tuned for more information

Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By FoxShine
      Hello! This is Fox from Velocity. We're a not-so-hardcore morning Mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. Currently 3/9M, 9/9H ToS. Last tier we reached 7/10M NH in the two months leading up to ToS. Now we'll be focusing on Mythic ToS progression. A fun fact about us, since were a morning guild we actually got 2 realm 1st's on Heroic. Worldwide our H Goroth kill was 15th, and Demonic Inquisition was 8th (according to wowprogress). Were looking for good and reliable players for our roster, mainly DPS, who can learn the fights quickly and attend our early raid times. 
      [A] <Velocity> 3/9M 9/9H (7/10M) - MORNING raid LFM
      Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs / Mon(Opt/Alt)[/quote]

Looking for:
      Currently Need
      Ranged - Mage, Ele Sham, Warlock, Boomkin
      Melee - Rogue
      Healer - Resto Sham
      Would consider

Tank - Flex Bear
        Requirements: 
      Item Lvl:  920+/-
      Exp:  9/9H (Pref)
      *Specific classes are listed above as preference. However, any class is welcomed! We will consider anyone who is willing to join and can commit to our raid times, we may also make exceptions if you are under the requirements.

Expectations:
      We’re not super hardcore, we like having fun, but we do have high standards; so we expect our raiders to play their class well, come prepared, FOLLOW MECHANICS, have a sense of humor (or not) and adapt quickly. Prior Mythic raiding experience is a plus, though not necessary if you're a fast learner. 
      Due to our morning raid times, we encourage everybody to communicate about attendance via Calendar invites, Discord channels, or through tells with an officer. It’s important to know who will be available week-by-week so we can make arrangements for raid days. This is necessary to avoid setbacks and keep up with progression! We are very understanding when someone needs to post-out. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask is for a heads up!
        Perks: Feasts, Codex, Spirit Cauldrons, near-unlimited guild repairs, and the occasional gem or enchants. We run alt raids and Mythic+ 15s with each other each week. We're a tight-knit guild, who's always joking around and helping each other out. We also play other games together outside of WoW, like Overwatch, SC2, Heroes, Diablo, Dota2, LoL and whatever else.

Additional Info: The morning slot is kind of niche, so it’s important we find players who are dedicated and realistic with their schedules.
      Our Officers are veteran players who have experience raiding at high levels, as well as a majority of our core players. We want to uphold a certain level of standard, the point being that we can joke and have fun while getting stuff done.
      If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here, send us a tell on BNET or in game. Or be old school and send an in-game mail! Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you soon! =D

Fox#1713
      Peach#1423 
      Ezmaya#1410
    • By healionaire
      What stat %s should we aim for?
    • By Toxdoe
      About Us
      <SIMPLE> is a guild that is just that - simple. We like to keep things simple and easy, playing casually while striving to down challenging content whether its pushing high keys or downing end game raid content.

We can be considered as a casual raiding guild, but still strive to compete amongst others. Not only are we looking to get more active raiders, we are looking boost our ranks with more active members whether they want to raid, push M+ keys, or just want to hang out in an active guild/discord.

-Server-
      Mal'Ganis (US) Horde

-Raid Schedule-
      Tues and Thurs 930pm-1230am CST

-Current Needs-
      Exceptional Healers of any class.
      Exceptional DPS. Preferably ranged but will consider any class that shows interest.

-Expectations-
      We expect raiders to know each fight before we attempt it and to adapt to strategies we improvise on.
      Raiders are also expected to know their class, rotations, etc.
      While we do provide consumables, raiders are expected to come to raid on-time, and prepaired.

-What We Offer-
      We offer a simplistic setting. Members often participate in PVE and PVP content. Our guild chat is a place to speak your mind and occasionally will contain mature language and topics.

Our raid members enjoy free repairs/enchants/gems/consumables for raids.

Please contact in-game Djmg, Fystacuffs, Jestu, or Tox. If none are on. Feel free to send in-game mail.
    • By Babblet
      Location: – Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof

About us:
      Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; we used to be a four day raiding guild but over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities and are now a two day raiding guild. We had to cut our total hours spent playing WoW but we still remain just as competitive and result oriented.

Mandatory reading.
      Basics: be ilvl 890+; 52+ points in MS Artifact Weapon.
      Raiding 101: be able to execute/avoid fight mechanics; communicate in English and use a microphone.
      We raid twice a week, a total of 6 hours; attendance of 90% is mandatory. We require you to function at 100% from the second the raid starts all the way to its end; if you cannot commit to a raiding schedule and be online on time this is not a guild for you.

Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 11:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.

Recruitment: Ranged DPS /  Melee DPS / Heals

Legion Progression:
      EN 7/7 Heroic
      ToV 3/3 Heroic
      NH 10/10 Heroic
      ToS 8/9 Heroic

Contacts:  
      BTag: Shig#1825

*Do not send PMs, get in touch in-game; do not contact unless you are ready to transfer if accepted for a permanent raid spot.
    • By Mezasu
      I've been playing a hunter for as long as I've been playing this game.  And for the first time in raiding, I feel like I am not doing my best and I cannot figure out why. I look at second by second rotations of top parsing hunters. In the past I was the one helping others out and writing small guides on forums...now I'm the one asking for help. 
      Here is a link to Goroth Mythic (my hunter's name is Mezäsu):
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KjRvcMqbYGrp16Bt#fight=3
      I am very open to criticism and any help anyone has to offer.
      I tried going into the Discord to ask for help there but was not able to get a word in (as the helpers were busy with other people). Hoping I may have better luck here.