FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
SithLordOfSnark

All This Spam

As in you received personal messages? On the forums, we had to remove our 1-post moderation policy temporarily, so that people could participate in our giveaway. It'll go back to normal once the giveaway is over.

I try to deal with all the spam thread. I check usually every 30 minutes, so they usually stay only when I'm asleep. Sorry for the inconvenience. Only 2 days to go and most of the stuff should be back to normal.

@Damien: No. I subscribe to the forums so I get notified of any new messages, and I'm just getting hit by tons of spam right now.

Glad to hear it will be over soon, though.

I guess you already unsubscribed. If not, I highly recommend you to do so.

Thanks for your patience, I really appreciate it. 

Sorry about that. We've had thousands of people register an account to enter our Legion beta key giveaway, and it wouldn't have been practical to manually approve the first post of all these people. So, we chose to manually deal with spammers instead tongue.png

o.O Oh my gosh. Someone is working nonstop to flood the forms with spam topics like a mad man. And you guys are filtering through all of that manually? .... I tip my hat. You all deserve cookies. Seriously.

Especially since I'm one of those thousands of people.... <.< >.> Kinda makes one appreciate things even more. <3

Edited by KookyQT
  • Like 1

The mod interface makes it easy to delete every post made by a single user. The annoying part is noticing them fast enough.

• Like 1

Sorry about that. We've had thousands of people register an account to enter our Legion beta key giveaway, and it wouldn't have been practical to manually approve the first post of all these people. So, we chose to manually deal with spammers instead tongue.png

you're the real MVP

/salute

The mod interface makes it easy to delete every post made by a single user. The annoying part is noticing them fast enough.

Well that's honestly a relief to hear. You guys are doing a great job, I hadn't even noticed it until like 3 am. You know, that time, that no sane human is awake. :P But woah, seeing it happen, I tell you. Battling that, even for the short time, has gotta be a full time job.

Well that's honestly a relief to hear. You guys are doing a great job, I hadn't even noticed it until like 3 am. You know, that time, that no sane human is awake. tongue.png But woah, seeing it happen, I tell you. Battling that, even for the short time, has gotta be a full time job.

Especially when the people who tell me there is spam make me click through instead of just linking me the post =P

Especially when the people who tell me there is spam make me click through instead of just linking me the post =P

That is too much to ask of me :P 

By the way, is "100 in another giveaway in the future" a punishment for mods or just a prank, bro? Also, when is the giveaway happening? Just to know when to run away :D

That is too much to ask of me tongue.png

By the way, is "100 in another giveaway in the future" a punishment for mods or just a prank, bro? Also, when is the giveaway happening? Just to know when to run away biggrin.png

Hahaha! Clearly the take away from all of this, is, the moment you hear beta keys come in, you all need to cash in on a nice two week vacation! >: )

The site will be fine in your absence. Totally wont be on fire or anything. Nope.

Edited by KookyQT
  • Like 1

By the way, is "100 in another giveaway in the future" a punishment for mods or just a prank, bro? Also, when is the giveaway happening? Just to know when to run away biggrin.png

We discussed it at length and decided this was the best way to torture you guys. #tortureroom is real.

• Like 2

We discussed it at length and decided this was the best way to torture you guys. #tortureroom is real.

Oh snap. Straight up stone cold on these poor guys. *Looks at clock. Realizes give away in soon*

.... Eh heh. I mean. Did I say stone cold? I mean.. Cold stone! Yeah, that ice cream place. Do you like ice cream? Everyone likes ice cream! How about I get you some ice cream? >.> <.<

Okay. I'm done. I swear. Totally couldn't resist and got a little off topic. Keep up the good fight against spammers guys! Go team! 

• Like 1

Actually, my nickname on Discord was Icy-cream. Now it's Highly efficient washing machine, but that's not important. Anyway, keep the jokes up, I ma genuinely giggling :D

• Like 1

Oh. Oh good. For you see, I have a 12 part plan towards world domination. And giggles are part of them! Mwahaha! But hold that train! World domination aside, we gotta talk about the clearly more important topic here! >.> Icy-cream to Highly efficient washing machine.... Yeah, we're talking about that. Sounds like story time! Imma go get some popcorn.

Also, I'm going to just plant a flag right here. Because I feel like I just hijacked this thread. Maybe I should just go start one. Hmm... Kooky's Thread of Supreme Awesomeness. Kinda has a nice ring to it, don't ya think?

• Like 1

Anyway,

I wanted to apologise to everyone in this subforum for the inconvenience. I would also like to thank you for your patience and for being such a great group of people. Sadly, there will probably be a second wave of the giveaway, but this time we will be prepared. 

Som thank you very much, guys :)