FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vestion

Affliction ahead with set bonus?

Recently a freind said that he heard that affliction is the best dps spec for warlocks when using the set bonus. I dont have a soruce for any of this but im wondering if someone could confirm/support this idea?

How many Warlocks have their 4 set yet? "Friends confirming from someone else" isn't really a reasonable way to lay claim to something.

Affliction scales better with the absurd amount of Haste it will stack and the fact that Haste has no ceiling for them. Haste caps Destro and Demonology at some point while it just keeps getting better for Affliction. Combined with the RealPPM system and trinkets and the new Meta gem, Haste will come out top for just about any spec that gains benefit from Haste.

Yea, sorry for that, i agree its not exactly reliable, but i thought it cant do much harm to ask if anyone else had heard of this.

Thanks for the reply though, i will make sure to go back to affli when my ilev is high enough.

Yea, sorry for that, i agree its not exactly reliable, but i thought it cant do much harm to ask if anyone else had heard of this.

Thanks for the reply though, i will make sure to go back to affli when my ilev is high enough.

I sit a fair bit in a guild that is 11/12 ToT 25n but have the good luck to be able to watch the fights on one of our warlock's streams.Our dps tend to show everyone within a tiny margin of one another on the meter but most times our affliction lock (with Heroic 4pc) is tied with or beating our demo lock who is equally geared. To confirm the benefit of haste to affliction: his spec is all things haste. ;)