FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Popester

Confused about Gear

Hi, using mr robot it says that inv_pant_leather_raidmonk_l_01.jpgRed Crane Legwraps are better than inv_pant_leather_raidmonk_m_01.jpgRoots of Rampaging Earth and I'm just not seeing how. Even considering the set bonus surely the 502 ilevel legs are better?

Also just might as well ask another question while I'm making a post. Is inv_elemental_primal_life.jpgSoothing Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault really as good as mr robot is saying it is? compared to my inv_inscription_trinket_crane.jpgRelic of Chi-Ji (upgraded twice) and inv_drink_29_sunkissedwine.jpgSpirits of the Sun Thanks!

Edited by Popester

What settings do you have for Mr. Robot? did you set the gear level? Could you link your settings?

Here is my opinion. The T14 set bonus sucks. So you want to upgrade those pieces to a higher ilvl or T15 ASAP. Also, mastery is not very good for a mistweaver. I would advise not getting any gear with mastery if you can avoid it. Though, there are some pieces that have really good haste or crit values that you need, and don't really need spirit. But really you would have at most 2 pieces of gear equipped with mastery.

Next, I found this post, but I don't know how helpful it will be for you. At first glance, I thought the valor trinket is pretty bad. I saw it as the cost of one Jab every three minutes. But apparently people are saying its pretty good. I'm not sure though.

I think that the valor trinket is better then LFR Spirits. So If those are your only 3 options, I would go with Valor trinket + DMC trinket.

I haven't changed any of the settings and all of the values are default. The only thing I can think of is that it gives set pieces higher value than their stats would imply because of the set bonus. Thanks for your help :) I wish I'd asked before I disenchanted my old headpiece in place of the tier 14 lfr though!