FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
xulingaming

raiding and pvp class:)

hello i just wanna ask some advice it isnt what class i should play thread its more of a wich1 is how good bonuses and weaknes Posted Image wel atm i am between mage and rogue it is fair to say i am more of a mellee guy if it comes into pvp but dont matter so much when i am raiding.

I am not raided much i am raided whit holy pala only on dragon soul so dont have so much xperience whit that but i am really intrested to learn and get better bcuz i really wanna go into raiding but allso wanna play pvp .and for that i need to choose class Posted Image just wanna know your opinions each class and stuff like that as much i am heard mages are dps gods but rogues dosnt to so well ,well this is what i am heard dont have no idea is it true or not. would be really glad if i can get here some advice Posted Image i am allso lvled up to 90 warrior and balanced druid they both are nice classes but both of them allso missing somthing what would get my intrest maiby it isnt so rewarding or somthing(too easy) i enjoy challenges but if i but there all my effort allso wanna feel i get rewarded :)

i really apologize my english verbal i hope u can andurstand Posted Image

Edited by xulingaming

i really apologize my english verbal i hope u can andurstand Posted Image

Hehe ya kind of tough.

From what I can tell you're asking if rogues and mages do well in PvE raiding? I've never heard a mage complain about being a mage so I'd assume that they are pretty fun. They are also the top class in simulations. If you went the mage route I have a feeling you'd be pretty happy. You might have to work harder as a rogue to do as well as mage, but that could be that "reward" you're looking for. Its tough to compare the two since they are completely different playstyles being melee vs. ranged.

You mentioned you have a 90 druid? You might check out playing feral druid as well. They do pretty well in PvE for melee classes. About the same as rogues.

In short: Mages are very good for PvE raiding. Rogues are fine, but not as good. Both would be rewarding.

thank you Posted Image i think rogue seems much more challenge Posted Image and i like challenges. mage seems litle easier to play but allso both are really gear dependent.

Edited by xulingaming