FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
druideena

opinion of a resto druid I have in my raid...

In my opinion I've always hated Cenearion Ward. So thats always an instant turn off for me, but apparently people like it a lot. I just don't see it being better then NS. Same thing with Incarnation. How else is a resto druid suppose to do burst healing without these two spells? Just essential in my opinion.

As far as her gear, she could fix those enchants the the armory is saying. And change the int/crit gem to int/haste or something.

as per logs, they look fine to me. she might could Swiftmend and WG more on CD, but I haven't played resto in a while so I'm not sure what the correct values should be. Regrowth seems high, but if shes using them on CC procs and not really running out of mana, I don't see a huge problem.

I disagree with the glyph choices and with Force of Nature and Cenarion Ward.

Other than that I think the logs look okay. Swiftmend on cooldown is generally a good idea as it is very efficient in terms of both mph and hps.

Using regrowth a lot is fine if you do it with CC procs and besides 10.000 spirit should allow for fairly liberal use.

When evaluating healers I find the following question is alpha and omega: Did you wipe?

If you wipe because you lack healing then that's a problem that should be looked into, but otherwise let people heal as they like.

Whatever works :)

I disagree with the glyph choices and with Force of Nature and Cenarion Ward.

I forgot to look at glyphs. >.>

Now that I see she has Blooming, I wonder what her LB uptime is.... and according to logs its a 30-50% uptime for her, which is a bad thing.

If you are going to choose that glyph you need to babysit lifebloom more often to not allow it to bloomunless you need it. I loved that glyph for PVP and challenge modes as it let me time LB better for big single target heals, but for PvE its just better as a tank buffer.

I mean, there is nothing wrong with using that glyph in PvE, but she should realize that if she does keep that glyph she needs to wacth LB more and keep it up more often.

IMO, my favorite glyphs for PvE are Regrowth, Healing Touch, Wild Growth, and Lifebloom/Stampede(ing Roar).

I agree, it's a playstyle choice.

Currently I run with regrowth, wild growth and lifebloom and do very well, but it comes down to preference.

Also I'm loving Soul of the Forest for nearly all fights as of now. But I mostly do 10s with a holy priest, so she's got the burst AoE that I loose from skipping Tree of Life covered quite nicely.

I've been considering changing from HotW to Nature's Vigil for some time now, but I'm not sure I really need the extra burst and the versatility from HotW is quite nice when people screw up or when dps is a greater concern than healing.

Why do you ask? Is your friend having trouble?

If so I'm sure we'd be able to help out if given a few more details :)