FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Auyssaelre

Question about Feral Druids using Strength

I have a 90 Feral druid and she is my main toon. I use Mr.Robot to make sure my gear is reforged, gemmed properly with the proper stats. I noticed on one of my pieces of gear it needed Super Strength which I don't understand because I never used strength as my stats for gear. Can someone explain to me why Mr.Robot wants me to do this?

Thanks! Posted Image

Edited by Auyssaelre

If you could provide a link to the askmrrobot profile for your character it would help a lot :)

I can't really say anything until i see it with my own eyes, sorry :(

Ok, so I checked the stat priority on askmrrobot and I confirmed on the official Battle.net forums, but maybe an expert durid might know better than me. Here's what I got:

"Strength - Grants flat attack power. Strength is no longer available on leather. While this is a good stat, Agility is still far better. Generally, we should not use items with Strength on it. 1 Strength = 1 Attack Power."

So what I understand from that is that whereas strength nowhere near as good as agility, it is definitely not worth throwing away because it is worth Attack Power. Considering there is no agility gloves enchant, then I can see why strength is being considered for it.

However, you can probably go with haste, mastery or experitse (if you're not capped) and still do fine.

Hope this answers your question,

-Rage

Thank you, and I do cap mastery and expertise quite often it's just strange for me why I would need strength lol.

Edited by Auyssaelre

Not only does it give you 170 str which equals 170 AP, but that str is also modified by Kings (+5% primary stats) so you are getting 170x1.05=178.5 AP.

I saw the same thing, and I decided to go with Expertise simply because I was having a hard time reaching the caps with my gear at the time. With the 522 trinkets it is significantly easier.