11 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
<Supernova> , US-Mal'Ganis, is a mature adult Horde guild. We are 4/10M, 10/10H. We are recruiting players with a community-based progression mindset. Our goal is to progress through mythic content as quickly as possible and prepare for Tomb of Sargeras raiding. To accomplish this goal, we need you!
Current classes needed : Healers (non-priest), Rogue, Ret Pally, Hunter
Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs, 8-1030pm Central
Check out our website for details: teamsupernova.enjin.com
Battle.net Contact Info: Oleandrea#1975
What You Can Expect
► All Supernova raiders can expect fair distribution of loot and equal opportunity to raid.
► We will never ask anything of you that we wouldn't ask of any of our other members.
► You can expect a full duration trial period lasting anywhere from 3-6 weeks.
► Lastly, you can expect a group of dedicated, like minded players that are willing to go the extra mile for you to push content and develop our community.
► We are willing to consider cross-realm trials as well.
Players with strong Tank/Heals off-specs that can switch based on guild need are a plus, as are those that can equally play different dps specs.
We have a laid back atmosphere & attitude and expect our members to have the same mindset. While we want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves, we maximize our raid time and expect members to focus. We expect our members to perform well and theory-craft on their class in order to optimize their performance.
And, of course, we welcome any players to join our community. Our guild regularly runs Mythic+, Kara, etc., which are open to all guild members whether they are on the raid team or not.
So if you're looking for the type of guild you remember back in the earlier days of WoW - where the guild is a community, not just a place to park your toons and run stuff by yourself all the time - contact us.
Best of Luck -
Deeprun Tram Security of Silvermoon EU seek players who have a positive, friendly attitude and willingness to better themselves in order to progress through difficult content.
Our raid days are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19-22 server time.
We are currently recruiting one healer and a few dps of the following classes:
All applications will be reviewed and considered, so you are welcome to apply, even if your class/spec isn’t listed.
If you are interested in raiding with us, visit our website www.deepruntramsecurity.org for more info or whisper Icegrlslave or Gwynie in game for a chat.
Potential recruits should have the following qualities:
- Proficiency with their class, knowledge about the game and the desire and attitude to reach a level of performance required in raid encounters by researching, practicing, and gearing.
- Availability to attend 90% of our raids.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn/teach/improve, and distaste for drama/whining/complaining.
- Acceptance of the guild rules and looting policy.
If you are swedish, looking to raid 2-3 days a week, looking for a very social, fun but still competitive mythic guild, then look no further, we are the guild for you. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
Geek Squad is a swedish guild that has been around for many years. We are currently focusing on mythic raiding and our goal is to always clear the current content before the release of the next tier. The guild is composed mainly of former hardcore raiders who can't play as much as in our younger days but who still want to play, have fun and have a good progression. Since we raid only 2 days a week we expect our raiders to have a high attendance and to be well prepared for current content.
Wednesday Optional Hc clear: 19-When we are done
We never extend beyond these raiding hours.
What do we expect from you:
- Swedish speaker; as the guild solely consists of swedish players we expect you to have a good understanding of the swedish language and be able to communicate on both voicecom and chat.
- Attendance; as we only raid 2 days a week and keep a tight roster of raiders (not more then few on the bench at time) so being there and available even if not selected for certain boss is very important
- Maturity; as the average age in Geek Squad is a bit above most guilds we would prefer if you are as well. We are a bunch of guys with families, jobs and real lives outside of the game and we understand all that comes with it. However if you are to commit to raiding with us we want you to be in it for the long haul. We focus on having fun with the game while also maintaining a competitive attitude, we hope you want to be a part of and contribute to that.
- Social skills; be communicative, enjoy the game, let us know in advance if something is going to interfere with your raiding schedule so that we can plan accordingly. In our own modest opinions we have one of the best guild environments you can be a part of and we want to bring in more people who can positively contribute to that.
- Know your class inside out and how to perform it to its maximum. Be able to take constructive criticism
What can we offer you:
- Stable guild; the guild has been around for a long time and we have no plans to slow down now.
-We always try to bring the players that will give us the most chance of killing a boss on progression fights, this means you will have the same chance as everyone else of competing for a spot.
- Experienced and motivated players; most of our raiders have played the game for a long time (vanilla/tbc) and are still highly motivated to get the most of the raiding time that we have together. If you are to join us we expect you to do everything you can to further those goals.
- Occasional alt raids, not mandatory. Totally optional for people who want a little bit more raiding on side with their alts
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7
Trial of Valor: 2/3
Nighthold: 8/10 (10/10 HC farming on off days)
We are currently looking to extend our roster with 2-3 players and are looking for the following classes:
We don't have an application form as we feel that is an old and inefficient way of doing recruitment. Instead we focus on interviews as well as going through a bit of logs. We don't expect you to consistently parse in the 90% but at least showing that you know your class well.
As for which classes we are looking for we are quite flexible at the moment as we currently have a good class balance already so we are mainly interested in you as a player rather than your class/specc. With that said we do specifically want a resto shaman and a rogue a bit more than anything else.
If you are interested feel free to contact us.
How to apply:
To apply contact Ithok#2898, Krebb#2944, kebban#21852 or whisper an officer ingame.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!
We are currently looking to bolster our range damage dealer ranks, but we are always on the lookout for skilled players of all classes/specs
The classes we are currently recruiting:
Hunter Mage Shadow priest Elemental shaman Warlock Balance druid
Who are we?
<Andromeda> is a 2 nights heroic raiding guild located on Stormrage eu. While the atmosphere in the guild is friendly and social, we do strive and focus on progression during our raid nights. We also run mythic+ during our free evenings. While we have a stable roaster we are looking to expand our raiding team and if we fill our ranks we will not shy away from going into mythic raiding.
<Andromeda> was re-formed for the start of WoD and cleared each raid instance on heroic, and are looking to do the same in Legion. We are composed of a tight-knit group of old friends, most of whom have played together since vanilla or early expansions. A lot of us are former "hardcore" raiders, but are now pursuing a more relaxed and fun approach to raiding and WoW. If you're a former member from the Vanilla/TBC days, then you will probably recognise a few old faces and names! We like to organise other activities within the guild aside from raiding and mythic+, like quiz games on our mumble server where you can win different awards and the occasional IRL meetup.
Many of our members have variable work commitments (travel abroad for work, rotas (e.g. doctors/EMTs etc)) and we appreciate this is reflective of the wider community. As such, we do have an understanding if you sometimes can't show up for raid due to work or important exam in your study, but we do expect you to have a high attendance.
What we offer
A guild with a friendly and social atmosphere both inside and outside raids while we still keep a sense of professionalism during progression on new bosses. Consistent raid progression Mythic+ runs during our free nights where you are more than welcome to join in on runs for the weekly bounty chest or want to push for higher and higher keystones to see how far we can push it each week. A guild bank that will have you covered if you don't always have time to farm before raids. Different guild events such a wow quizzes where you can win prices from our guildbank Our progress:
7/7H Emerald Nightmare
3/3H Trial of Valor
What would be expected of you?
What we do ask is that our members are familiar with tactics on new bosses, adapt to changes and handle constructive feedback. Have fully gemmed/enchanted their gear, bring flasks and food. However, further to the above, we keep the guildbank stocked with free-of-charge "emergency" consumables to help those with busy schedules that sometimes don't have the time to farm before a raid.
(If we are close to a kill and people can stay, we will extend the raid for 30 min)
Where do I sign up?!
Fill the application on the bottom of the page and send it to email@example.com . If you have any questions or would like to know more about our guild? Just whisper one of our members and ask to be pointed towards an officer (or whisper Jaegra (Aegon#2370), Garantine (euphrati#2822), Hisui (Rena#2140), Justifier (Justifier#2179) or Selenelion (PipSedai#2926) directly).
If your application get accepted and you are invited to our guild you will start your journey as a trail member that will last 4 weeks, during your trail period you will be getting feedback on your performance from our officers and members.
Tell us about yourself
(A small summery of who you are)
Armory link for your character
Can you keep high attendance for our raids?
(If you have work or study that will sometimes interfere with our raids, this is where you tell us about it)
Current raid experience
(Describe your current raid experience in wow)
What can you offer our guild?
(What can you as player bring to our raid and guild)
Why did you choose to apply to our guild?
(Describe why you want to join our guild)
Welcome all, my name is Ethankey, I am the GM of The Speakeasy Tavern. We are an Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Darkspear. Some of you might know me from speed runs and pugs I run regularly. We are looking for a few key roles to round out our roster in the weeks leading up to ToS. If you haven’t locked in a permanent spot on anyone’s raid roster we would love to talk to you and see if you are what we’re looking for. We are an extremely laid back group and we always have fun together. We are mainly an adult guild but are not biased as long as the maturity level is kept.
Current Raid Schedule: Progression raiding Fri-Sat 9pm EST. – 1am (7pm st-11pm st) and optional Sunday run at same time if needed. We also do alt/ap runs on Tues. 10 pm Est. (8pm st) along with M+ all week.
• Attendance, all raiders are expected to show up for raid nights and be there 15 minutes prior for invite.
• 890+ ilvl for Heroic nh
• 900+ ilvl for mythic nh
• General knowledge of the current fight.
• Working headset and mic.
• All required ad ons installed. DBM, RcLoot council, gtfo, healers have to die.
Recruiting: as of 4/25/17
Tanks, Warlock, Boomkin,
Melee Dps ,Healers
Any strong Dps should also apply.
What to expect:
We provide a fun raiding environment with minimal stress. We down bosses at a consistent rate. Expect to laugh and be laughed at when mistakes are made. Wow is still a video game and we want to have fun. Also expect to be serious when the time is called for since we still want to be productive and make the most of our time. We expect our raider to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldron and feasts for most raids. We will do whats best for the raid with no favoritism.
What we expect:
• We expect our raider’s to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldrons and feasts for most raids. You come out way cheaper than providing for yourself.
• If you can’t make raid times, you to give an officer an advanced notice. In game mail is acceptable. This allows us to provide a more consistent raid.
Contact us to set up an interview:
Ethankey#1498, Sasie#1804, Tazman#1600, Maxpayne#1368