FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
mrfreeze

Games you are currently playing in your phones and tablets?

Hello everyone, I am just wondering what games are you guys currently playing in your phone or tablet or both? I've been wanting to know more games so that I can install those games into my phone. I'm currently playing, drift racing, into the dead, defender II, Chrono trigger, beaver karts and order and chaos online. Btw, my phone is Samsung Galaxy SIII.

Edited by mrfreeze

iPhone, but in all honesty, I got it for its very optimised OS, rather than games. (Had a really nasty experience with a HTC Desire before, decided to skip Android, at least for now).

Still, I do enjoy the occasional Plants vs Zombies, Cut the Rope, Angry Birds(there are 5 different versions on store, Star Wars and Space being my favourites at the moment), Geared(very good brain teaser, available for Android as well), Fruit Ninja and The Walking Dead(because you can never kill too many zombies).

I am thinking of taking the hipster route in the summer, and getting an iPad, just for the sole purpose of playing Heathstone when it is released, since I don't want to carry my PC on holidays.

I'm using my Galaxy SIII as well. I'm currently playing in my phone are: Temple Run II, Jetpack Joyride. Subway Surfers, Beaver Karts and Hotel Story. Posted Image

Rooted Motrola Droid 4

I am pretty cheap when it comes to software, I have only purchased two apps on my phone, one is an office program that was on sale for one dollar and the other was sixaxis so I can use a ps3 controller to play games.

I regularly play Simpson's tapped out and sometimes zombie road trip. Otherwise I use Nesoid and Snesoid and play Old Nintendo and Super Nintendo games. Honestly I like playing them with a controller much more than any of the other games available. Btw if you have an android phone don't pay for an emulator, allow installing from sources other than market and look up the two I listed, they are free and you can get roms all day long. I have nearly 600 Super Nintendo games in my phone and almost 1600 nintendo games. I found I have nearly 1000 Sega Genesis roms on my comp just haven't loaded an emulator into my phone for them yet. Beats paying for the stuff in the market if you ask me.