FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
FellintoOblivion

Hit on gear ~510 ilvl

Is anyone else finding themselves overloaded with hit around the 510 item level? With no reforging I'm 500+ over the hit cap.

I really wish we had better blue gems to choose from, I'm getting 800 hit from those alone.

Going into full normal mode, and then heroic gear, theres a massive quantity of hit on gear. So much so, some specs actually have a difficult time reforging accurately near cap and end up having to drop gems. I dread to see what it turns into in T16 when we have even more hit...

One of the Hunters in my group popped an Agility/Stam gem somewhere in his gear because he's so over hit cap and there was no better choice.

One of the Hunters in my group popped an Agility/Stam gem somewhere in his gear because he's so over hit cap and there was no better choice.

Don't do any DPS when you're dead right?! Go, go stam! =D

• Like 1

Yep, I'm starting to feel the Hit burn as well at 521 ilvl. I think I'm reforged out of about 800 Hit rating. I still think Haste/Hit is the best option for a Blue socket which gives you room to reforge the abundance of Hit found on gear. It's funny because Warlocks with 500k HP who use Soul Leech already have an effective health pool of 1,000,000. Kept noticing my Soul Leech absorption being at 547k last night during Horridon. Dire Call came out and I'm the only one still at 100%. Warlocks are so SICK in terms of survivability.

• Like 1

Warlocks are HARDCORE!

With full cds and a max soul leech stack my effective health is 3.5mil, give or take.

With full cds and a max soul leech stack my effective health is 3.5mil, give or take.

My health with Stam buff is 551,800. That means that Soul Leech will give me 551,800 absorb as well as Sacrificial Pact. If I pop Shadow Bulwark, I go up to 780,900. If you pop Shadow Bulwark, Soul Leech will climb to 780,900, Sac Pact will be 780,900 on use, and you can use Unending Resolve for an increase.

780,900 x 3 = 2,342,700

Since we have Unending Resolve, which reduces damage taken by 40%, we could divide by 0.6 to get effective health.

2,342,700 / 0.6 = 3,904,500

Pretty awesome.