FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Unbrealable

Need some help, and advice

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/velen/Damitquit/simple

I am having issues balancing between hit expertise... If i go below cap, i can't seem to keep threat. if i am 7.5 or above, it's perfect. I haven't tried LFR yet, still running heroics to try to get better valor gear ( and dailes ). Any tips or tricks? Please looks and give advice, this will be my first DK , i usually tan with a druid, but wanted something different.

Thanks to all in advance for looking and replying!

Judging by the amount of your accuracy stats you shouldn't have problems holding threat. If you keep losing aggro in heroics it might be that you're paired with higher ilvl gear DPS. Other than that I can't think of anything else than maybe un-optimal ability usage.

Do you use Blood Tap often enough not to cap the charges? If you have trouble managing it, i suggest trying with the more passive alternatives at first just to remove one piece of the thought process until you get the hang of the other stuff, and then switch back to Blood Tap.

Also your armory shows glyph of Outbreak active. Is this for a specific encounter or do you keep it there baseline? I'd recommend not to, since it's a great opener and when starting a fight you're usually sitting on low or no runic. Granted the one minute cooldown doesn't allow it on every pull.

I can't work on much more without additional info. Armory only tells so much.

Edited by Ceraius

Do you use Blood Tap often enough not to cap the charges? If you have trouble managing it, Yes, I do seem to tap out ..

Also your armory shows glyph of Outbreak active. Is this for a specific encounter or do you keep it there baseline?

No i have taken that out now... just playing around wth my glyphs

I issue at hand is multi targets, keeping the aggro . I have the addons mentioned in the DK section of icy veins downloaded today. So i will check back tomorrow and give an update. I also use tidy plates to see the threat loss/gain

It might be a bit problematic with dps geared in ilvl 522 and you still use a 463 weapon. Weapons is pretty important for threat.

Just make sure to keep both diseases up, spam Blood Boil if there are 4 or more enemies, otherwise Heart Strike. As soon as there are more than one target, make sure to get that death and decay out early together with diseases.

I would also recommend going with Runic Empowerment, at least until you feel more secure about the tanking rotation, as it simplifies it even more.

Hope it works out fine :)