FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Delles

Gearing fresh 90

Hello there,

I just hit 90 a few moments ago, and now I face the problem I did the past 2 X-pacs. I leveled my Paladin as Ret, to make it easier of course, and collected a very low amount of holy gear. I have always been a healer and right now I find it almost impossible to gear up again, considering all my gear is for DPS. What would be the best way to get holy gear to the point where I can heal heroics? I have considered just DPSing them and getting holy gear when I can, but I was wondering if there was any other way.

If you need it, my armory is here. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Delles/simple

QUICK, sell back your justice point ring you just bought! You can get honor points from that and buy 476 gear.

Honestly, I think the only thing you can do is grind dungeons and turn justice into honor to get 476 gear and 463 holy gear from drops.

gearing a new toon is a pain at time ok first way to get you geared is gold. first thing you need to do is go buy stuff mostly pvp that cheap that can pop your gear score up. at that point start running hero. see if you can pic up a sha and a gallion to see if you can get some gear to droped . try playing ret and rolling on healing gear in hero most people wont care if you do just tell them what your doing