FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Denofrio

Beaten by lower ILVL! Help!!

So I was in a raid earlier and a mage was killing me. I looked at his stats and he is totally different then me. Do i have to much Haste? On Armory I am from Kargath, mage named Immortall. The other guy was Futsuu. Let me know what i need to change to make my dps better. THANKS GUYS!!

So I was in a raid earlier and a mage was killing me. I looked at his stats and he is totally different then me. Do i have to much Haste? On Armory I am from Kargath, mage named Immortall. The other guy was Futsuu. Let me know what i need to change to make my dps better. THANKS GUYS!!

First of all, with these items you could easily reach hit cap without the expertise enchant on the gloves. You have 0,5% more hit than the hit cap is, so I'd redo your reforge and the enchant on the gloves.

Gemming seems to be kewl.

REFORGE! Reach the hit cap, then reforge everything into haste that you can. I'd advise you to use askmrrobot.com for reforge. Here is your profile for that. There is also an addon ingame called ReforgeLite, that will do everything for you. ;) There is no thing like "too much haste" for frost mage!

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/usa/kargath/immortall

Talents are fine, but I'd choose water elemental glyph instead of evocation.

Other than these I cannot see any more problems with your gear. Maybe there might be a difference in your, and Futsuu's rotation but if you're following Icy-veins's guide you shouldn't really have.

• Like 1

First of all, with these items you could easily reach hit cap without the expertise enchant on the gloves. You have 0,5% more hit than the hit cap is, so I'd redo your reforge and the enchant on the gloves.

Gemming seems to be kewl.

REFORGE! Reach the hit cap, then reforge everything into haste that you can. I'd advise you to use askmrrobot.com for reforge. Here is your profile for that. There is also an addon ingame called ReforgeLite, that will do everything for you. Posted Image There is no thing like "too much haste" for frost mage!

http://www.askmrrobo...rgath/immortall

Talents are fine, but I'd choose water elemental glyph instead of evocation.

Other than these I cannot see any more problems with your gear. Maybe there might be a difference in your, and Futsuu's rotation but if you're following Icy-veins's guide you shouldn't really have.

I personally like reforgelite for all my reforging.

but yeah, change your gloves enchant then get hit capped. don't worry about being a few rating under the cap, just don't go too far over or under. reforgelite won't let you get too far over or under, and it accounts for expertise.

~Sage