FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Aizella

destro stat confusion

Haste increases mana regeneration, decreases cast time, and speeds up your Demon's energy resource regeneration.

Crit increases the chance your spells and pet attacks do double damage and increases the power of Chaos Bolt.

Mastery increases the damage of your core abilities by a percentage as well as increasing the damage of your Chaos Bolt and Shadowburn by a percentage.

Mastery doesn't benefit your pet at all as Destruction, so Grim of Supremacy will devalue Mastery a bit.

can anyone explain as to why mr robot puts haste over mastery while using GoSup I thought mastery increases dmg of your single spells and crit for chaos bolts shouldn't I be stack those two over haste http://us.battle.net.../Aizella/simple

What Zagam told you is true, but always remember that stacking mastery will help more than stacking haste in most ToT encounters.

The stats are weird. I was checking the armory of locks ranked around 200-225. Some stacked mastery, others crit, others a hybrid. I am beginning to think that it doesn't really matter.

The stats are weird. I was checking the armory of locks ranked around 200-225. Some stacked mastery, others crit, others a hybrid. I am beginning to think that it doesn't really matter.

Truth is, stats are so confusing that you might end up thinking that they just don't matter.

• Like 1