FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kpale

Poor Exucute or different!?

I have been looking for many solutions how to improve my dps and i am no TC, but how in the hell with some other players hit with their excute more then mine and difference in gear aint that big, so i am wondering why with some ppl hit like from 400k to 700k crit and mine exe hits are like 200k to 300k max, on normal even worse!?!?

Is that talent or what also maybe not a place, but how come that on my paly with 2 great trink that gives me like 70k ap my TV dont hit like great numbers like 300k or more !?!? and i mostly talk in lfr, coz dont have yet proper guild with who i can raid! pls some expaination!? Feels like tooltip error or like some ppl didnt get the nerf dont know, but i know that it feels crap to hit so bad with such a good trinks and ok gear!? Dont have logs coz dont know how i can show that to you!? sory :(

my wara link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/laughing-skull/Badjo/simple

my pala: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Bahmunt/simple

I ll write more info after reply thx 4 help!

Execute crit on collosus smash + enrage active. With 504 weapons I get like 500k crits. You can get even more if you use some strenght procing stuff.

You have to line up your cooldowns for the excecute phase. Strenght Potion, Avatar, Recklesnes, Colosal Smash, Bloodrage THEN HIT EXECUTE. Remember to hit colosal smash on cooldown during Execute phase.

More or less what Khalam said; it varies on what buffs and debuffs are active while you're in your execute phase. Your executes will hit harder under certain circumstances, obviously.

My first tip to any person, any spec, any class for that matter is to always make sure your gear is properly enchanted, gemmed, and reforged. Getting the basics down in this fashion will always help you in the long run for performance.

Specifically, however, you want to try and utilize as much buffs and debuffs as possible during your Execute phase and some include:

ability_warrior_colossussmash.jpgColossus Smash

ability_racial_bloodrage.jpgEnrage

ability_criticalstrike.jpgRecklessness

warrior_skullbanner.jpgSkull Banner

Making sure you are properly well fed and flasked also helps. If you can, save your second potion for your execute phase and time it when you have most (if not all) of the above listed buffs and debuffs going. Your food, flask, and potion are as follows:

inv_misc_food_cooked_golden_black_pepperBlack Pepper Ribs and Shrimp

trade_alchemy_potione4.jpgFlask of Winter's Bite

trade_alchemy_potiond5.jpgPotion of Mogu Power

I am at school right now; when I come back home I'll take a look at your stuff and see what I can find :)

Ok, so, first of all, I would suggest you take a look at askmrrobot.com. This site would help you gem, reforge and enchant correctly, because as of now, your gear could use some adjustments.

Namely, your gems are almost all incorrect, you are way over both hit and expertise caps, etc.

Second thing, you're comparing Execute, which is an ability that varies in power according to your current attack power, to Templar's Verdict, which does a static % of your weapon damage. No matter what trinkets or other procs you have, you'll never have a Templar Verdict hitting as strong as a good execute.

Third thing, you have to realize that you are Titan's Grip right now, and that TG's Execute is about 25% weaker than SMF's execute. Even with similar procs and stuff, you'll have SMF warriors with better executes than yours.

Last point has pretty much been covered by the others before: Watch your procs. Find a way to track your enrage buff, your trinket procs, (by the way darkmist is horrible, get carbonic carbuncle, relic of xuen, or the ji-kun, twin consorts or primordius trinket ASAP), your potions and so on. You'll get much higher numbers with your executes if you use them with all those procs, Colossus Smash, and your DPS cooldowns.

Hope this helps, and if you need any more advice, just let me know :)

-Rage

• Like 1

Essentially you line up all CDs for use the most number of times during an execute phase. Execute CS rotation is BT-CS-EX-EX-EX-EX with EX to drop rage until next CS phase OR the last few GCDs of Reck/BB/Banner.

Helloo Again! :)

Thx 4 info about my wara and since i work alot, i dont see or remember all small dteils, but SMF is def better all i need now r better weapons!

Now i have more questions 4 ya!

1. Whats better 4 fury warriors more hit(over 7.5) or more mastery to increase dps!?!?

2. Also since we got buffed by haste whats better 4 arms haste or mastery!?!?

3. Why that buff from CS that last 30 sec. actualy dont last 30 sec. at all, at least not on my targets!?!?

And just a small correction i was not comparing exe with tv from pally, but merly asking how come that i have such an increase in AP and dont get bigger numbers when i hit with TV!?

Thx again 4 help and info! :)

Fury: Hit(to 7.5)=Exp(to 7.5)>Crit>Str>Mastery>>>>Haste>=Hit(to 27.5)

Arms: Hit(to 7.5)=Exp(to 7.5)>Str>Crit>Haste>=Mastery

The physical vulnerability debuff will be overriden by anyone else who casts it after you (for example Frost DK's, etc)

And as I said, TV doesn't scale with attack power whereas execute does.

-Rage