FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Bamski

[Non-Heroic] BiS Fury Trinkets

I don't know what I have done to deserve this, but this tier has been exceptionally generous to me when it comes to Trinkets!

I have:

1. ability_warrior_strengthofarms.jpgBrutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault

2. spell_shadow_spectralsight.jpgGaze of the Twins

3. ability_warrior_rampage.jpgPrimordius' Talisman of Rage

I am struggling to decide which 2 of the 3 I should equip.

Mr Robot favours ability_warrior_strengthofarms.jpgBrutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault and ability_warrior_rampage.jpgPrimordius' Talisman of Rage.

From my experience in combat, although ability_warrior_rampage.jpgPrimordius' Talisman of Rage stacks to 5.. i have never seen this happen. In fact, I'm lucky if I see it proc to 3 - mostly ranging from 1-2 stacks before it drops and reset it's stacks.

After spending a few minutes whacking the dummies, I noticed spell_shadow_spectralsight.jpgGaze of the Twins tends to proc to its maximum of 3 stacks fairly quickly..

I have used Mr Robot all though MoP, I it feels hard to ignore his suggestions! But with this one... I'm not sure :/

According to some research, I found the order of BiS trinkets for Fury Warrior is (copied and pasted):

New BIS Trinkets:

1: H Fabled Feathers of Ji-kun (0.9k above #2)

2: H Gaze of the Twins

3: N Fabled Feathers of Ji-kun

4: H Primordius's rage

5: N Gaze of the Twins

6: N Primordius's Rage

7: H Spark of Zandalar

8: H Lei Shen's Final Orders 2/2

9: Brutal Talisman of the Shado-pan - Only if you can handle the expertise.

10: LFR Fabled Feathers of Ji-kun

11: N Spark of Zandalar

12: H Lei Shen's Final Orders 0/2 (And 1/2)

Which would suggest I don't use the ability_warrior_strengthofarms.jpgBrutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault..

Anyone have any input, or some experience with what works best for you?

Primordius is OP if it can stack to 5, decent otherwise. Brutal is a nice, easy to handle proc but the expertise can be a pain. Gaze is definitely BiS.

Right now I would suggest still suggest Prim/Gaze. However you should really try to get your hands on the Ji-Kun trinket ASAP. This thing's a beast.

Also, in all honesty, askmrrobot is a nice math tool, but its trinket and set bonuses rating are estimated, so they can be wrong from time to time.

Also, trinkets may come down to personal preference. If you get a 5 stacks Prim during CS you'll do crazy damage, but this won't happen most of the time. Shado-Pan will be more reliable but slightly less good on its proc.

For me, though, once I can get either Gaze or Prim I'll get rid of the Shado-Pan one.