FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
sanguinaire

Question ????Suen-Wo, Spire of the Falling Sun

Why does M.Robot shows it has a prismatic socket when it doesn't ? I use reforgenator is it as good even if different than M.Robot ?

Love IVeins a lot I consult it for all my toons , now patch days are good , give me time to learn about my toons

Edited by sanguinaire

Why does M.Robot shows it has a prismatic socket when it doesn't ? I use reforgenator is it as good even if different than M.Robot ?

Love IVeins a lot I consult it for all my toons , now patch days are good , give me time to learn about my toons

You can apply tthe legendary Eye of the Black Prince on any weapons (5.0+) as a prismatic socket.

I personally don't use Reforgenator, but if you don't know how to use it perfectly, you should stick to Mr. Robot's suggestions, because a bad setting can lead you on a wrong way of reforging.

Edited by Oltier
  • Like 1

On the Mr. Robot site, click settings, then mark the check box next to "Exclude Eye of the Black Prince" if you have not yet finished that step of the legendary quest.