FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
staticcole

Faerie Fire Macro Help (Feral Dps)

Does anyone have a Faerie Fire macro that they use in their rotation. Something that is macro onto another spell so it applies weakened armor automatically. I always forget to reaply Faerie fire so i dont always have the weakened armor debuff up.

I'm pretty sure it triggers a GCD so you can't macro it into everything. I would suggest getting some kind of nameplate addon or target frame addon that can show you what you have applied to your target and you try to remember to push it.

I use the Cat's Eye addon to monitor the Weakened Armor debuff, along with the other useful things to cat DPS like Savage Roar, Rip, Rake and Tiger's Roar. That way, I can see if it was applied by someone else and not waste a GCD if someone else is keeping it up.

I've been working on the Feral Druid part of Skeen Core to make it substantially more advanced than it was before. My local copy current has support for FF.