FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Guest noone

Destruction Warlock help plus stat weights

Guest noone

I come to this forum to access information that i need to proceed. I have recently come back to wow/and switched main to warlock. That being said what i am finding is information directed at and commented on by experienced warlocks period at their endgame level of play and understanding . I chose destruction and that is what i'm interested in. For all you commenters i am already googling; simcrafting; juggling stat weights; rotations and application. Maybe you could have a section where inexperienced warlocks could find the information that will help them? No disrespect but all i see is ppl congratulating each other on how great they are doing. In a few years maybe that will be of interest to me but not at all now. I'm looking for numbers (stat weights) to try for this build or that build . i want to understand where to start and how to proceed. It does me absolutely no good to read endgame suggestions. You may think this is a whole lot of QQing and if so you are welcome to your opinion...just don't waste anyones time by posting it. So anyone interested in helping ppl who are way back at the beginning of setting up a warlock please post. I would really appreciate hearing from you . Thank you =)

There are several guides here to help you. The class guide written by Icy-Veins is a good place to start. For supplemental information, the forums here have guides that are pinned to the top for your convenience. Please take a look through those guides as they are written specifically for each specialization. Further, more specific questions can be posted here.

• Like 1

Guest noone

Thank you for your reply however i started on Icy-Veins class guide several months ago. Now i am looking for fine tuning. I am looking for a stat weight guide which i am sure does not exist at this point and in lieu of that i want to find stat weight numbers for this build or that build. Way beyond the starting point but definitely no where near " i know my class well and can play it in my sleep " mode

Edited by Neive

If you read the guides you'd know that changing your playstyle based on a given stat priority has more impact on your DPS than just picking a stat that someone barfed up to be the best.

That said, I greatly enjoyed bumping my haste up to high levels as destruction and foregoing crit completely. It's a much faster paced playstyle. You get more RPPM trinket procs and you can squeeze out Chaos Bolts within buff timers like a champ. You'll find some fights where you've got infinite burning embers through Rain of Fire, in which case, you'll get more bang out of mastery and spamming Chaos Bolt/Shadow Burn. Just mold your playstyle to whatever stat you choose.