FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
BicV

Energetic Recovery Tick Weakaura/Tracker

Hello,

I wish to make/find a weakaura which will trigger when slice and dice is active as a progress bar which fills over 2seconds in sync with the "energetic recovery" buff from slice and dice which subtlety rogues gain. I'm really terrible at designing custom weakauaras and generally need to turn to the community for designing the code to suit my needs.

Trigger: Slice and Dice gained

Displays: 2 second long progress bar which fills and resets until Slice and Dice falls off

*Bonus points: Progress bar color is red from ~0 -> 1.5secs, and then turns green for 1.5 -> 2secs!

Any help achieving this would be amazing!

Thanks,

Bic

Not sure why you would need this, honestly. 

EnergyTicker hasn't been a thing for a loong time :P

I don't know how to make this though, sorry

Try this. Last date was MoP, I fiddled with the files, tried updating to current expac. Didn't test tho. If doesn't work, just delete.

Edit: This isn't a WA string, but another addon (2KB tho). I don't play anymore (back only in Legions), so I can't really try coding and test an aura. l:

Edited by lipsinch

Try this. Last date was MoP, I fiddled with the files, tried updating to current expac. Didn't test tho. If doesn't work, just delete.

Edit: This isn't a WA string, but another addon (2KB tho). I don't play anymore (back only in Legions), so I can't really try coding and test an aura. l:

Hey, thanks for updating this! Unfortunately the link you provided didnt work for me :(

I wanted to track energetic recovery because I have managed to fit 8 ambushes into my first shadow dance with shadow reflection as a blood elf with lust but very irregularly. I think if you manage to use your first ambush just prior to the tick, maybe I could achieve this more regularly. 

Thanks x2 lipsinch, I felt like the worlds worst pirate trying to figure out which of the 4 download buttons in the link was the true download button haha.  Unfortunately had no luck in the end again, all the download options I tried were either links to other software/ads/account sign ups/or flagged as hazardous by my internet security :(.