FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
klipeh

2nd half of beta keys, when?

I wish I had an answer. Blizzard had sent us a very strict schedule for everything, but it all changed right after the first giveaway started and we've been waiting for further instructions ever since.

Will the winners of part one get beta keys on Thursday?

The reply to this, unfortunately, is very similar to the one Damien gave. It's basically just a waiting game. It sucks and we really wish we could throw beta keys at all of you right now, but we're just waiting.

We'll give updates the second that we get notice from Blizzard. 

Is there an eta yet when the next giveaway for legion keys will come?

We won't be able to do the second giveaway until Blizzard gives us the go-ahead. We'll make sure it's very well publicised as soon as we get a date for it, though. 

Been in no-beta club for 11 years now, what a pity, hoping to get a key this year.

Edited by Bachamp

Yeah I know people that haven't played in years that got a beta invite, but I never have.  I don't get it lol

The general stance of Blizzard is to distribute them randomly, therefore allowing a wider spectrum of testers into the beta. It seems wrong, but when you think about it from a game design perspective, it's fair enough.

They want to make sure the game is enjoyable for new players just as much as the old-school players, so I guess they're hoping to bring in people from all different areas of playing, including those that they want to return for Legion.

So there is no way of knowing exactly when the key's will be given out?

Our first set of keys have now been sent out from the first contest. The second contest will end on Tuesday at 23:59 GMT, but we can't tell you guys when we are sending the keys to the winners. We'd love to, but we can't, sorry!