FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
hordedruid890

Quick Question

Hello all, I've got a semi-strange question. How does a person "find the right playstyle"? I have 10 characters on Moonguard server 100 hunter/100 mage/100 warlock/93 druid/60ish DK/44 rogue/33 pally/33 shammy/16 warrior/~8 monk but no clue as to my perfered "playstyle" and not certain how I would figgure this out,so I'm hoping someone could explain to me the "Best" way to find my playstyle.

Thanks and hope for the best

I'm not quite sure what you mean by finding a play style. As it suggests, a play style is a style of play, when your told, for example, to play a class that suits your play style, we're pretty much telling you to play whatever class you enjoy playing. Every class has a different play style, for example there are cd/rotation based styles, DoT based styles, resource management based styles, just to name a few. Like I said earlier though, "finding" your playstyle is just figuring out what you enjoy playing.

Sometimes people just don't have a specific "playstyle". Currently I actively play a Blood DK, SV Hunter, Fire Mage, Arms Warrior and Assassination Rogue, none of which share a particularly similar playstyle. 

I used to spend days logging between alts because I couldn't understand why I could never pick a main and stick with it. I would do everything to try work out what my playstyle is.

Now, I just play them all. I don't care what my playstyle is, I just play what I feel like playing on that day. 

Hmmm...a playstyle, well i think the question is what u like doing. I mean, so do u like close combat, or being a spell caster...or smth else. By far i hate waiting for spells to cast, so i like running around like a b*tch with a sword and play mostly a Death Knight. Other thing is, if u like combat that much, or u prefer to stay around and help and heal the dps and tank felas. But anyway if u like variety, i think thats even better. Like this, no matter what u r palying right now, in duel or in bg u'll always know the pros and cons in ur opponent class.

Edited by BeckV