FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Pbjamz

Demonology Legion stats

so with demonology having access to so many demons out at once, do you think they will be all about stacking mastery or if another stat will be more beneficial

Haste does indeed have an effect on Imp casts able to be achieved before they die/expire.  The threshold easily obtainable before raid is around 30%.  This crosses a reasonable threshold for Imps that makes some talents more attractive such as Implosion.  Haste will be a very lucrative stat for Demonology as it's set now.  Actual numbers are still being worked.  

I'm noticing that Haste is very good right now in beta, but I'm not sure exactly how it stacks up against Mastery. Tuning hasn't been completed and they're still working on everything. 

I will say that Demonology has a slow ramp up before it starts doing half way decent damage and I've yet to figure out how to do good AoE with the spec. It is very fun to play though. 

Edited by Alkii

I believe that it will be <Haste until it hits a breakpoint> then dump the rest in mastery. multi doesn't exist anymore and its position on current armor is going to be replaced by another stat (usually crit from what i could tell from the ptr) if haste really makes your imps attack more then just like arcane mage, it will cause more extra demons to spawn which you can empower even more while ramping your damage up since on the ptr, the armor set changes to summon demons on wild imp's firebolts instead of molten core procs. so the more firebolts = more demons which should equal more damage.