me too im still getting use to it 

sorry im new to this and i find typing hard on this page xD

me too maybe there is another site we can discuss this at 

-Felblade - Generates Pain

Shear - Spam no costs, lowers CD of Felblade by 1 second

Soul Cleave - Cost 40 Pain

Immolation Aura​

Seriously ? 4 buttons ?

Yeah, the rotation isn't the most interesting thing in the world unfortunately. They are definitely aiming to make DH quite a starter-friendly class, at least until you hit 110.

The use of your various Sigils is interesting, but they are basically just, put them down on CD for the debuff, use the others as you would Gorefiend's on a DK.

5 hours ago, Blainie said:

Yeah, the rotation isn't the most interesting thing in the world unfortunately. They are definitely aiming to make DH quite a starter-friendly class, at least until you hit 110.

The use of your various Sigils is interesting, but they are basically just, put them down on CD for the debuff, use the others as you would Gorefiend's on a DK.

True to that i was looking on Wowhead looking at the talents and i cant seem to wrap around my head if the fragment soul is really needed 

On 21.5.2016 at 5:25 PM, hoodedfigure said:

True to that i was looking on Wowhead looking at the talents and i cant seem to wrap around my head if the fragment soul is really needed 

This will basically just be what Healing Spheres were for Monks without you having to move to grab them.

On 5/23/2016 at 11:59 PM, Blainie said:

This will basically just be what Healing Spheres were for Monks without you having to move to grab them.

Yea  kind of what i was thinking of. like the brewmaster when using one of the big attacks these little green orbs appear around you if you touch it you heal. So pretty much demon hunter is a mix of death knight and monk still wrapping my head around the talents like would i need more healing or dodge for raids or dungeons. I don't see any different with the artifact weapons that the demon hunter wields 

14 hours ago, hoodedfigure said:

Yea  kind of what i was thinking of. like the brewmaster when using one of the big attacks these little green orbs appear around you if you touch it you heal. So pretty much demon hunter is a mix of death knight and monk still wrapping my head around the talents like would i need more healing or dodge for raids or dungeons. I don't see any different with the artifact weapons that the demon hunter wields 

The interesting thing is that DH is currently based around parrying, so it'll be interesting to see how builds are engineered for the DH. Currently, people are just picking the most unbalanced talents. Hopefully once we get some more balance-focused builds from Blizzard, we'll be able to decipher which talents to use. Right now, it's all just speculation.

10 hours ago, Blainie said:

The interesting thing is that DH is currently based around parrying, so it'll be interesting to see how builds are engineered for the DH. Currently, people are just picking the most unbalanced talents. Hopefully once we get some more balance-focused builds from Blizzard, we'll be able to decipher which talents to use. Right now, it's all just speculation.

What i'm hearing from some youtubers that tanks are gonna get hit hard in Legion. That tanking is gonna be the hard role because you have to trust your healer to be good which not all are perfect in some cases. There is no point showing the talents at this time because they could change them. It is best to wait like you said until Blizzard has a grip on the actually talents. 

19 hours ago, hoodedfigure said:

What i'm hearing from some youtubers that tanks are gonna get hit hard in Legion. That tanking is gonna be the hard role because you have to trust your healer to be good which not all are perfect in some cases. There is no point showing the talents at this time because they could change them. It is best to wait like you said until Blizzard has a grip on the actually talents. 

I think this a good thing all-round. I like having mechanics that I have to heal, damage I have to take care of. Playing a healer can sometimes just be AFK-ing half the time because the tank doesn't need healing.

3 hours ago, Blainie said:

I think this a good thing all-round. I like having mechanics that I have to heal, damage I have to take care of. Playing a healer can sometimes just be AFK-ing half the time because the tank doesn't need healing.

So the healer would be focused on more the tank which is good in my books i really think nothing changed from that i think its been like that forever. 

27 minutes ago, hoodedfigure said:

So the healer would be focused on more the tank which is good in my books i really think nothing changed from that i think its been like that forever. 

I think it's nice to have a challenge, regardless of where. As long as it's not impossible, it's fun to have to actually play and actively monitor things. Being able to just spam and aoe while watching TV isn't exactly entertaining :p

7 hours ago, Blainie said:

I think it's nice to have a challenge, regardless of where. As long as it's not impossible, it's fun to have to actually play and actively monitor things. Being able to just spam and aoe while watching TV isn't exactly entertaining :p

I have no problem with the new change just gonna be hard and interesting all we can do is wait