DodgeRollGames

DodgeRollGames on Youtube!

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

How's it going guys.  Just a quick word on who we are and what we do.  The group DodgeRollGames consists of, currently, 3 members.  purplegragon, Kolosalus, and BoneDisaster.  We are all passionate gamers who love what we do and just having fun in general.  Each of us (of course) has our own back stories, and we came from very different places.  One thing that knows no nationalization?  Bloodshed.  Something we all enjoy in some way or another.  May it be Heroes of the Storm or Overwatch, or whatever else is on the menu.  We can even dip into some casual games, just to ensure we have a way to play with our subscribers!   Stop by and join us sometime, we would love to share some knowledge and genuinely enjoy having a strong community with diversity and at least some measure of integrity!  Hope to see you around!

Today in our A-Z series we fall upon the biggest and chunkiest of the Heroes lineup, Cho'Gall! We do our best to show off what makes Cho so tanky and a threat in his own right, let alone his "little friend" slinging spells from his back the entire time!  Stop by and join us for the Tankiest of All the Tanks build for Cho'Gall!

Edited by DodgeRollGames

Today in our A-Z series we take a look at the Priority Panda, Chen Stormstout!  One of the more interesting playstyles in Heroes of the Storm, it's all about dem jugs and dem chugs!  Chen is fabulous at mitigating damage coming in, until he faces a wall of stuns. Come stop by and check out our latest installment, Chen, The Priority Panda!  Please feel free to leave some feedback, and as always, enjoy!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Tempo Warrior Deck List Guide.
    • By Teradan
      Hey all,
      most likely something similar has already been asked but still I thought it cant hurt to make my own post.
      Basically I am a Blood DK (https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/malganis/deathadan) and I am wondering which trinkets I should use.
      Right now I am wearing a Feverish Carapace (Goroth, iLvl 900) and the Reliquary of the Damned (Desolate Host, iLvl 925).
      Yet I recently acquired a Darkmoon Trinket Immortality iLvl 900 and I am unsure of which trinket to replace. Any Ideas?
      I know the Goroth trinket is technically better but I am unsure as the reliquary provides 4k Stam.

any help appreciated
    • By Moloch
      Hello,
      First of all, sorry for my english. :)
      I know there are tons of the same topics, but they didn’t help me much.
      I want start to play Legion and i can’t decide which one DK or Druid. My main is usualy tank but, I want to play also like decent dps. I think UDK/BD both are on same lvl ?
      I like both GD and BDK, I don’t know how they stand right now I know GD got some nerf and BDK buff.
      But in general is still GB best tank and what about BDK is he decent or crappy.
      Also there is one big question – 7.3 I read about GD T21 and have very bad set bonus.
      What do you think about DK bonuses. When bone shield is consumed the cooldown of DRW is reduced by 3s, 4p When DRW fades, rune regeneration is increased by 15% for 10 sec. I know it’s just PTR but still.
      I will be glad for every opinion.
      Thanks
    • By serialkrusher
      during the hunter of hereos quest my armor broke i couldnt fight any longer. the only option i had was to hearth to dalaran to repair now i cant get back. i cant abandon the quest either im completely stuck
    • By Sharken808
      Hey guys,
      Before you start any transmog farm ensure you have the following addons:
      https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/lootappraiser
      https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/tradeskill-master
      The farm i will be doing is located in the vanilla blackwing lair raid,
      This can be done with only a few characters as you require 2 things:
      - A way to drop combat such as invisibility or feign death
      - Magical damage such as arcane explosion for mages or hunter trap 
      the best option is still to use mage and even better would be a nightelf mage as you would have shadowmeld and invisibility.
      A detailed video on any information you may need.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiboRlLf-zY
      Thanks for your time and i hope you get some nice stuff.