DodgeRollGames

DodgeRollGames on Youtube!

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

How's it going guys.  Just a quick word on who we are and what we do.  The group DodgeRollGames consists of, currently, 3 members.  purplegragon, Kolosalus, and BoneDisaster.  We are all passionate gamers who love what we do and just having fun in general.  Each of us (of course) has our own back stories, and we came from very different places.  One thing that knows no nationalization?  Bloodshed.  Something we all enjoy in some way or another.  May it be Heroes of the Storm or Overwatch, or whatever else is on the menu.  We can even dip into some casual games, just to ensure we have a way to play with our subscribers!   Stop by and join us sometime, we would love to share some knowledge and genuinely enjoy having a strong community with diversity and at least some measure of integrity!  Hope to see you around!

Today in our A-Z series we fall upon the biggest and chunkiest of the Heroes lineup, Cho'Gall! We do our best to show off what makes Cho so tanky and a threat in his own right, let alone his "little friend" slinging spells from his back the entire time!  Stop by and join us for the Tankiest of All the Tanks build for Cho'Gall!

Edited by DodgeRollGames

Today in our A-Z series we take a look at the Priority Panda, Chen Stormstout!  One of the more interesting playstyles in Heroes of the Storm, it's all about dem jugs and dem chugs!  Chen is fabulous at mitigating damage coming in, until he faces a wall of stuns. Come stop by and check out our latest installment, Chen, The Priority Panda!  Please feel free to leave some feedback, and as always, enjoy!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By reddfoxx146
      Strangely Ironic is guild of friends and family that has been around the block a couple times. We are trying to recruit active players to form a raid team. Due to RL and the age of the game our ranks have dwindled. We are a casual guild looking to raid two nights a week from 9pm EST to 11pm EST; days of the week will change as I work shift work. If you want to join and don't want to raid we are still accepting all applicants as we want to foster an active community.
      No hot-heads please, as we are a guild who recognizes that this is just a game and we are all here to have fun and relax.
      If you are interested add reddfoxx#1496 or head to strangelyironic.enjin.com to fill out an application.
    • By Djingy
      Hey guys so I'm just looking for some insight on if I'm correctly doing my rotation or if there are things I could work on.
      Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/terokkar/djingy
      and Varimathras in particular: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ma9kvtdyfT3LRzFP#fight=last&type=summary

Thanks for the help.
    • By Bicgurl
      Beside all the builds, rotations and bis legendaries, what are the ideal stat percentages  according to their importance haste>mastery>everything else? Other than valarjar berserkers, what are the other bis leggys for single target and mythic plus dungeons?
    • By darkmullac
      Hi everyone, I'm wondering if you could help me to improve my dps as a fury warrior, I've been using an addon to help me with my rotation  (link is below) though I don't think it's doing me any good now.
      https://wago.io/E1uzBOfaz (rotation helper link)
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/calux (this is me link :D)
      Any help would be greatly appreciated but please keep the replies helpful, not looking for people who want to reply telling me how bad I am as I already know I'm bad and that's why I'm asking on here xD
      If you need anything else from me then please ask, I really need to start getting that dps up xD
      Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a nice day.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Pirate Warrior Deck List Guide.