FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vatabane

Way of the Hundred Fists, Assimilation - a movement issue

I haven't played my Seven-Sided-Strike monk in a while, but yesterday I decided to make a couple of rifts, and - to my surprise - the trusted spirit generator (Way of the Hundred Fists, Assimilation) acted really weird. I clearly remember that the Way of the Hundred Fists would ALWAYS port me right to the first monster in a pack covering some 15 to 20 yards (in-game yards, of course; you know what I mean). Now it doesn't always work. Most of the times I have to run to the enemy till I am at the melee distance from him. Sometimes though, the Way of Hundred Fists does port me to the mob, but I just cannot understand what's going on. Other chars of mine function OK. I checked everything - gear, L-gems, cubed items. Just don't know what the trouble is...

Anybody playing SSS monks has a similar problem ?

Thanks in advance!

Might you be holding down your Shift key when this is happening?  Shift is by default the stay-in-place-and-just-use-skills button, so you'll just punch the air if you're holding it down.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply. I am not holding Shift, and I am not punching the air. I just continue running towards the enemy instead of charging toward it. :((. I wonder if some abilities have been changed on the gear (put on or cubed) ...