FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
demonardvark

Additional way to contact me and eachother

So, trying to step up things a bit for legion and moving into the future. Going to try and be a better mod and theorycrafter. Going to (attempt) to update things a bit more regularly. However, we do have some new fun toys and fun stuff going on.

So first. I made a twitter. Not going to lie, not very familiar with this beast. It's young people technology to me XD. However, feel free to give me a shout out or ask questions. Twitter contact is demonardvarks

In addition we have a class discord server now (all the classes do). Haven't used this quite yet but seems like fun. Will hop in it later today and give it a trial run. You can now get DK advice in my nasally, odd sounding, voice :D

Link is:  https://discord.gg/0ez1cFfUH3ingV96

So, lets keep the death knight love going. We got some fun changes coming in legion. Unholy is just beautifully reworked, frost has a couple potential fun builds (And semi-perma bos build), and blood is well bad right now but most tanks are xD.

So, let's keep on moving forward :D

• Like 1

Nice, will connect with you later. 

Looking forward to some fun in Legion. Hopefully they fix Blood in the meantime, which I am sure they will.

2 hours ago, Shells said:

Nice, will connect with you later. 

Looking forward to some fun in Legion. Hopefully they fix Blood in the meantime, which I am sure they will.

Most recent beta patch sorta nerfed it further XD Reduced the healing of death strike.

I imagine though once legion launches, all the tanks will complain about how squishy they are now, and blizz will undo the tank nerf

• Like 1