FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Peelyon

Post your sales!

Here's a chance to share some of your sales that you've been making!

I'll kick things off with a few of my pet sales from this week!

6Xvwy5W.png

s0eLW8i.png

• Like 1

I've been slowly redesigning my entire group setup in TSM. It's a long, tedious and boring process. So while I've been working at that I have been selling only a few select items. Crafted mounts sell fairly well for me, most are pretty high value and decent profit, and it's only a handful of auctions to manage.

These are the sales that I have made in the past two weeks.

Sale 1.jpg

Sale 2.jpg

Sale 3.jpg

Sale 4.jpg

• Like 3

Hey Flasteria cheers for jumping onto the forums! Engineering mounts have been pretty crazy for me right now! Not sure if its the fact players have a lot of gold jangling in their pockets but sales are up for sure!

I think that's exactly what it is. Raids are dying down, just like they did at the end of MoP. People have extra gold and no need to buy raid consumables or pay to repair their gear. I will gladly accept their money. :)

I have three engineers cranking out Jard's Peculilar Energy Source every day, I'm holding on to them until Legion hits. I expect the Sky Golem to get a good boost in price now that gathering professions are going to have good value again.

Yup!  I'm hoping to do a spotlight on engineering mounts before Legion hits.  Gotta get them jards!

• Like 1

YCf5gpv.png

So I got lucky today with a sale for one of my Hatespark the Tinys!  On EU side the prices are pretty high and I have been buying them wherever I can for 80k or less!  Sold this one at 195k which gives 185k back (that AH cut hurts!)  so all in all 100k clear profit!

Just FYI all of the pet purchases there are level 25s so the work has already done for me.  Although those purchases will take a long time to sell I should make all the gold back if I sell just one or two of the pets at my current prices!

4 hours ago, Peelyon said:

This was unexpected

lDV2nzN.png

That guy needs to chill. I know it's Glorious but like, dude. CHILL.

So after selling the legs I thought I would put the shoulders on for a ridiculous price in case they wanted the set - turns out I was right!

FhdLYn5.png

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Peelyon
      For a quick link to all of my gold making articles check out this post here
      Peelyons Gold Making Articles
      If you have any queries questions or comments on individual topics then feel free to reply on the topic threads themselves!

• By Flasteria
      I wrote up a post about this, you can find it on my blog if you want to read the full thing, but I will put a quick summary here.
      Once the pre-patch goes live (tomorrow for NA, wednesday for EU) the cost of items bought at the Trading Post is going to be increasing by 400%. Items that cost only 4 resources each right now will cost 20 tomorrow, and items that cost 10 right now will cost 50.
      A lot of people don't know this. A lot of people are selling everything they can for whatever little gold they can, eager to leave Draenor behind.
      Think about this for a minute. The largest source of crafting materials is being significantly nerfed. While everyone else is focused on the loss of gold missions I have been thinking about the loss of crafting materials. Why?
      Because there is going to be a massive influx of new Demon Hunters soon. And those Demon Hunters will need to level their professions.
      Buy WoD crafting materials cheap now. Hold on to them until Demon Hunters are released and sell them at a good profit.
    • By Flasteria
      One of the most important and most tedious aspects of using TSM is setting up groups. In most cases I would suggest setting up groups yourself, that way it will be custom made to suit your needs. But sometimes people just need a quick group to import so that they can get things going. As an example, I have been using Phat Lewts transmog groups.
      To that end I thought it might be beneficial to share groups among ourselves.
      I put together a few groups and corresponding shopping operations to purchase materials needed to craft the incoming Tomes of Illusions.
      ^1^T^Soperations^T^SShopping^T^S~|~`7.~`Tome:~`Secrets~`of~`the~`Shado-Pan^T^SmaxPrice^S25%~`dbmarket^SrestockQuantity^N0^SrestockSources^T^t^t^S~|~`8.~`Tome:~`Draenor^T^SmaxPrice^S25%~`dbmarket^SrestockQuantity^N0^SrestockSources^T^t^t^S~|~`2.~`Tome:~`Outland^T^SmaxPrice^S25%~`dbmarket^SrestockQuantity^N0^SrestockSources^T^t^t^S~|~`6.~`Tome:~`Pandaria^T^SmaxPrice^S25%~`dbmarket^SrestockQuantity^N0^SrestockSources^T^t^t^S~|~`1.~`Tome:~`Azeroth^T^SmaxPrice^S25%~`dbmarket^SrestockQuantity^N0^SrestockSources^T^t^t^S~|~`5.~`Tome:~`Elemental~`Lords^T^SmaxPrice^S25%~`dbmarket^SrestockQuantity^N0^SrestockSources^T^t^t^S~|~`3.~`Tome:~`Northrend^T^SmaxPrice^S25%~`dbmarket^SrestockQuantity^N0^SrestockSources^T^t^t^S~|~`4.~`Tome:~`Cataclysm^T^SmaxPrice^S25%~`dbmarket^SrestockQuantity^N0^SrestockSources^T^t^t^t^t^SgroupOperations^T^S8.~`Draenor^T^SMailing^T^t^SAuctioning^T^t^SCrafting^T^t^SVendoring^T^t^SShopping^T^N1^S~|~`8.~`Tome:~`Draenor^Soverride^B^t^SWarehousing^T^t^t^S7.~`Secrets~`of~`the~`Shadow-Pan^T^SMailing^T^t^SAuctioning^T^t^SCrafting^T^t^SVendoring^T^t^SShopping^T^N1^S~|~`7.~`Tome:~`Secrets~`of~`the~`Shado-Pan^Soverride^B^t^SWarehousing^T^t^t^S3.~`Northrend^T^SMailing^T^t^SAuctioning^T^t^SCrafting^T^t^SVendoring^T^t^SShopping^T^N1^S~|~`3.~`Tome:~`Northrend^Soverride^B^t^SWarehousing^T^t^t^S1.~`Azeroth^T^SMailing^T^t^SAuctioning^T^t^SCrafting^T^t^SVendoring^T^t^SShopping^T^N1^S~|~`1.~`Tome:~`Azeroth^Soverride^B^t^SWarehousing^T^t^t^S6.~`Pandaria^T^SMailing^T^t^SAuctioning^T^t^SCrafting^T^t^SVendoring^T^t^SShopping^T^N1^S~|~`6.~`Tome:~`Pandaria^Soverride^B^t^SWarehousing^T^t^t^S2.~`Outland^T^SMailing^T^t^SAuctioning^T^t^SCrafting^T^t^SVendoring^T^t^SShopping^T^N1^S~|~`2.~`Tome:~`Outland^Soverride^B^t^SWarehousing^T^t^t^S4.~`Cataclysm^T^SMailing^T^N1^S^t^SAuctioning^T^N1^S^t^SCrafting^T^N1^S^t^SVendoring^T^N1^S^t^SShopping^T^N1^S~|~`4.~`Tome:~`Cataclysm^Soverride^B^t^SWarehousing^T^N1^S^t^t^S5.~`Elemental~`Lords^T^SMailing^T^t^SAuctioning^T^t^SCrafting^T^t^SVendoring^T^t^SShopping^T^N1^S~|~`5.~`Tome:~`Elemental~`Lords^Soverride^B^t^SWarehousing^T^t^t^t^SgroupExport^Sgroup:1.~`Azeroth,i:12808,i:14344,i:7078,i:7080,group:2.~`Outland,i:21884,i:21885,i:22449,i:22450,group:3.~`Northrend,i:34052,i:34055,i:34057,i:35622,group:4.~`Cataclysm,i:52721,group:5.~`Elemental~`Lords,i:52325,i:52326,i:52327,i:52328,i:52329,i:52722,group:6.~`Pandaria,i:76139,i:76140,i:76141,group:7.~`Secrets~`of~`the~`Shadow-Pan,i:74248,i:76131,i:76138,i:76142,group:8.~`Draenor,i:113262,i:113264,i:113588,i:118472^t^^  
    • By Peelyon
      At this moment in time I am trying to offer a wide range of articles that cover a number of different types of game-play.
      I fully appreciate that some players do not enjoy every aspect of the game and I am more than open to suggestions.
      Is there a method you want to share?  Any methods you have heard about that you want explaining in depth?
      I have access to Legion Beta and I have already begun testing.  Is there any particular aspects of Legion that you would like me to preview (that is gold related)?