Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stan

heroes HotS: First Anniversary Celebration!

6 posts in this topic

SKXY0VZ3XLC61464364768325.jpg

Already a year? On June 2, Heroes of the Storm is celebrating its first anniversary big style! Check out all the perks Blizzard has prepared for us!

Already a year? On June 2, Heroes of the Storm is celebrating its first anniversary big style! Check out all the perks Blizzard has prepared for us!

Heroes of the Storm Anniversary!

The game officially launched on June 2, 2014. Since then, Blizzard has added 15 new Heroes, 4 new Battlegrounds, plenty of new skins and mounts. Players will be rewarded with an anniversary portrait, an XP boost event and remember the anniversary bundle I reported about earlier? Well, now it's here hitting the in-game shop!

Bonus XP Event

The Bonus event lasts from June 2 until June 14, 2016. All players will be rewarded an additional 50% XP for played games.

First Anniversary Portrait

Players who log in during the Bonus XP Event (June 2 - 14, 2016) will be automatically awarded the following first anniversary portrait.

WZTOI7ENH6J41464036427136.png

First Anniversary Bundle

During the Bonus XP Event, the first anniversary bundle will be added, giving you a chance to grab some deeply discounted Heroes and a stimpack! It contains the following items:

• Mounts
    • Tyrael's Charger
  • Heroes
    • The Butcher
    • Kerrigan
    • Artanis
    • Arthas
    • Uther
    • Lt. Morales
    • Xul
    • Sgt. Hammer
  • Stimpack
    • Bonus: 7-Day Stimpack

QFODHUDS174N1464033093864.png

Hopefully you've had a great year in the Nexus!

(Source)

Has it been that long already?  I guess I was having too much fun to notice time flying...

Me either, unbelievable it's already a year! 

i love hate blizz with this. I am forced to by the anniversary pack because I cannot let Tyraels charger  elude me again. How i wish they'd shove him into the wow cash shop.

12 minutes ago, demonardvark said:

i love hate blizz with this. I am forced to by the anniversary pack because I cannot let Tyraels charger  elude me again. How i wish they'd shove him into the wow cash shop.

I'm riding mine in WoW, was an Annual Pass reward, still one of my favorite mounts!

27 minutes ago, Stan said:

I'm riding mine in WoW, was an Annual Pass reward, still one of my favorite mounts!

1213841779552.png~c200

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0