FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vladamyr

5.3 ptr patch notes

Mage

General

• Mirror Image creates copies that no longer cast Fire Blast, but their Frostbolts do 10% more damage.
Talents
  • Flameglow now absorbs damage from each attack made against the Mage equal to 15% of their spellpower (down from 20%).
  • Incanter's Ward now allows the Mage to gain up to a maximum of 15% increase to spell damage, down from 30%, but the effect now lasts 25 seconds, up from 15 seconds.
Really Blizzard? $()&$%(*&^* !!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of the changes just to balance pvp! Glad talents are situational and we've done away with cookie cutter specs. Oh wait..... not for mages! /rage /rage /rage

Sorry for the rage all Posted Image but @*$^#*$!!!!!!!

• Like 1

The worst part is that the best pvp that ever happened in the game was in BC, when everything was the least balanced.

To be frank, I have never aver used incanter's ward.. I might have been doing something wrong.. :D

To be frank, I have never aver used incanter's ward.. I might have been doing something wrong.. Posted Image

Yeah not too many fights that it was good on but a few (Ji-Kun, Tortos). It's the fact that yet 1 more playstyle option is being removed from PVE for the sake of Blizzards awful pvp.

P.S. I'm still raging Posted Image

Yeah not too many fights that it was good on but a few (Ji-Kun, Tortos). It's the fact that yet 1 more playstyle option is being removed from PVE for the sake of Blizzards awful pvp.

P.S. I'm still raging Posted Image

I think we all raged a little bit too.

They've also buffed Living Bomb. How do you guys thing it is going to affect your choice of Tier 5 talent? :P