Damien

Which Monk spec(s) do you intend to play?

Sign in to follow this  

Monk specs popularity  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Monk spec(s) do you intend to play?

• Brewmaster (tank)
    • Mistweaver (healer)
    • Windwalker (dps)

15 posts in this topic

Personally, I will go for a Windwalker Monk. I'll probably also try to tank as a Brewmaster.

I don't really see Jackiechoun, my Monk, doing great at healing Posted Image

Steven's gonna be a healer main spec and tank offspec. DPS looks ridiculous... oh well the whole class is ridiculous Posted Image

Steven's gonna be a healer main spec and tank offspec. DPS looks ridiculous... oh well the whole class is ridiculous Posted Image

I'm curious to know why you think it's ridiculous.

Personally, I'll probably be playing Mistweaver mostly. I'm kind of fed up with melee DPS, and the healing looks quite fun.

Healing first, tanking second. But I'll obviously play whatever the guild wants me to play.

My Monk will be my 7th max level healer (4 priests, shaman, druid and Paladin so far) so will definitely be Mistweaver main spec.

My Monk will be my 7th max level healer (4 priests, shaman, druid and Paladin so far) so will definitely be Mistweaver main spec.

Wait what? 4 Priest healers? Why?

I'm not sure if I can be bothered to level another Alt. I'll probably change my tune once the expansion comes out.

Wait what? 4 Priest healers? Why?

Heh :D 3 are alts and play on different realms, and all 4 are disc :D

I'll go MS tank and OS heals.

If the guild wants me to play DPS regularly, I'll keep my druid as my main because I hate melee DPS Posted Image

I'm going to try them all! First I'll try out dps, then tank and healing last, because I've had max level healer for 2 weeks now and I'm only used to DPS and tanking

I would go tank due the macanics with brewmaster quite different from rest of the tanks in some ways and you will probably have a diffferent feeling playing a tank with a rouge resource(energy)

I will go with Healing as MS and tanking as OS :) got enough dps already and very few healers so its time with a new healer!

If I bother with a Monk, mostly likely a Mistweaver spec.

I don't mind trying a brewmaster, though, looks pretty interesting.

My monk Minju is going to be a healer..... healing is my thing in WoW, and I adore the way it played in beta. She will probably end up being my 2nd main, after my holy priest.