FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ahriman87

A little help for my gear

Hello, i open a new thread here, i because i search some help for choosing my gear, i have looted many item, from hfc normal and heroic ( more on normal) but the problem is now i have a tons of gear and i want to sort it, selling what is not good and keep the other, i'm a prot warrior, i have 708 ilvl, but i have some little piece of pvp gear (my neck), i know the better stat to take is Ba and mastery but  sometime i hesitate to sacrifice it for taking some higher ilvl gear, if someone want to help me i add my Btag here  it  will be easier to talk in the game by seeing the gear, thanks in advance.

Ahriman87#2242

my character : Asøhka on hyjal-french server.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/hyjal/Asøhka/simple

Edited by Ahriman87

13 hours ago, Ahriman87 said:

Hello, i open a new thread here, i because i search some help for choosing my gear, i have looted many item, from hfc normal and heroic ( more on normal) but the problem is now i have a tons of gear and i want to sort it, selling what is not good and keep the other, i'm a prot warrior, i have 708 ilvl, but i have some little piece of pvp gear (my neck), i know the better stat to take is Ba and mastery but  sometime i hesitate to sacrifice it for taking some higher ilvl gear, if someone want to help me i add my Btag here  it  will be easier to talk in the game by seeing the gear, thanks in advance.

Ahriman87#2242

my character : Asøhka on hyjal-french server.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/hyjal/Asøhka/simple

Your armory shows you in full PvP gear, so it's tough to tell exactly what your situation is.

In general, you should prefer the items with the stats we recommend in the guide (Bonus Armor and Mastery, most importantly), even if it isn't the highest item level possible. However, there's nothing wrong with using some high item level PvP pieces in places where your PvE items would be considerably worse.

Also, this all revolves around the idea of maximising your performance, but if you need to squeeze out a better item level to get accepted into a pug, then I guess you just have to make the best of it (though you could still switch to your "good" items after you get accepted).

If you have a specific question about items, go ahead and ask and we'll try to help.

i was in pvp gear, probably cuz i have disconned in it, sorry ( that the problem with the armory ) and thank you for your answer.

Yes i have a question about an item, i have drop the "Warlord Unseeing Eye", on Kil'rog in heroic mode,this stat my me think it could be an item for Blood Dk, the problem, it's clearly a trinket for tank, but the 871 haste on it bother me , the passive look good, i'm not sure, then i hesistate to keep it or continue to use my combo of "Anzu crused plume" Nm upgraded to 705 and my "Grasp Of The Delifer" from Archimonde LFR 685, another question is i have drop the "Mark Of The Supreme Doom" on kazzak the stat make me think it's a dps item, but the guide in wow say me it's tank item, it have 205 strengh and 549 in Speed, Leech, Avoidance, ( i have many item with avoidance stat on it, i don't know if it's a good alternative in tank), tanks in advance.

On 6/5/2016 at 7:36 PM, Ahriman87 said:

i was in pvp gear, probably cuz i have disconned in it, sorry ( that the problem with the armory ) and thank you for your answer.

Yes i have a question about an item, i have drop the "Warlord Unseeing Eye", on Kil'rog in heroic mode,this stat my me think it could be an item for Blood Dk, the problem, it's clearly a trinket for tank, but the 871 haste on it bother me , the passive look good, i'm not sure, then i hesistate to keep it or continue to use my combo of "Anzu crused plume" Nm upgraded to 705 and my "Grasp Of The Delifer" from Archimonde LFR 685, another question is i have drop the "Mark Of The Supreme Doom" on kazzak the stat make me think it's a dps item, but the guide in wow say me it's tank item, it have 205 strengh and 549 in Speed, Leech, Avoidance, ( i have many item with avoidance stat on it, i don't know if it's a good alternative in tank), tanks in advance.

I have hidden your other comment given the language used in it. I apologise you didn't get a reply sooner, this thread was actually started while I was out of the country and therefore didn't see it. 

The warlord's unseeing eye is a good replacement for your current Grasp of the Defiler. It's passive is very useful, regardless of the haste on it.