FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Evia

Warlock Trinket Question

Crit will be snapshotted when they are cast, and that snapshot will last for the DoTs entire duration.

This is also true if you use SB:SS.

IF, however, you inhale the dots and exhale them to another target, Crit will NOT be passed for UA and corruption, but WILL be for Agony.

After Exhaling the dots, crit and UA will ONLY Have your unbuffed Crit chance.

My guess is that UA and corruption are now using your CRIT RATING only (when you inhale/exhale), and not your crit chance (trinket procs, Jade spirit etc do not increase your crit rating, only your crit chance). If this is the case, the nerf is gonna blow even more than it first appeared.

That is the case.. it's a nerf, but a needed one. The parses seen by affliction for almost 100% of every fight was way too much above everyone. I like affliction a lot and probably would love it more if i could get UVLS to see if that's a damage increase (and i love seeing crits) - I wish they would revert it a little though so less MG spamming and more hard casts.. like shadowbolt or another dot or two to manage.