FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
FreddyJ

Increasing Enchanting Study to Level 3

On your opening page for WoW, you can click on Garrison and then select Unlock All Buildings.  I did this to find out how to get a level 3 Enchanter's Study (I already had level 2).  Your advice was the obtain the achievement "Working more Orders (250)," which would lead to getting the level 3 building.  This achievement tracks the number of orders (any) you place in your garrisons (it's account-wide).

Actually, that's not quite correct.  There are 3 levels.  1.  Working some orders (125); 2.  Working more orders (250); and 3. Working many orders (750).  I had the last achievement, and since this exceeded the achievement needed to get the level 3 enchanter's study, I should have been able to upgrade my level 2 study.  However, I didn't get the upgrade, so I had to do more research.

What you really need (don't know if this is instead of the above achievement, or in addition to) is the quest "My very own Castle."  After you complete this quest, you'll be able to purchase the plans and upgrade the Enchanter's Study.

30 minutes ago, FreddyJ said:

On your opening page for WoW, you can click on Garrison and then select Unlock All Buildings.  I did this to find out how to get a level 3 Enchanter's Study (I already had level 2).  Your advice was the obtain the achievement "Working more Orders (250)," which would lead to getting the level 3 building.  This achievement tracks the number of orders (any) you place in your garrisons (it's account-wide).

Actually, that's not quite correct.  There are 3 levels.  1.  Working some orders (125); 2.  Working more orders (250); and 3. Working many orders (750).  I had the last achievement, and since this exceeded the achievement needed to get the level 3 enchanter's study, I should have been able to upgrade my level 2 study.  However, I didn't get the upgrade, so I had to do more research.

What you really need (don't know if this is instead of the above achievement, or in addition to) is the quest "My very own Castle."  After you complete this quest, you'll be able to purchase the plans and upgrade the Enchanter's Study.

That's true for all Level 3 buildings, though.  You can't have any level 3 buildings without having a level 3 garrison first.