hoodedfigure

Looking for a perfect US horde pvp realm

10 posts in this topic

I'm US and I want to look for a realm that has balanced horde and alliance population. Not too sure if ill be doing pvp when Legion comes out I also wanted to ask about the realm Ragnaros if its any good I know no one speaks english there which that is not a problem for me 

Edited by hoodedfigure
Too many topics with the same topic

On 6/18/2016 at 2:29 PM, Damien said:

Would be great if you could tell us in which region you play :)

US 

Edited by hoodedfigure

It does, but I play in EU, so I don't know much about US servers. I'm sure others do though :p

On 6/18/2016 at 2:33 PM, Damien said:

It does, but I play in EU, so I don't know much about US servers. I'm sure others do though :p

oh ok

Edited by hoodedfigure

5 minutes ago, hoodedfigure said:

then why do you reply then ?

I don't think that's a nice thing to reply to me. You asked an incomplete question and I'm just trying to make it more complete, so others can help you find a friendly server.

2 minutes ago, Damien said:

I don't think that's a nice thing to reply to me. You asked an incomplete question and I'm just trying to make it more complete, so others can help you find a friendly server.

i made an error when i sent you that but this is the last website i could get help and get some answers but if i have to get answers myself so be it 

Try out my guild in Madoran Horde, it is called Unified. Not a very robust server, but in general it is light on the trolling. 

On 6/18/2016 at 2:41 PM, Damien said:

ok then ill check it out 

Edited by hoodedfigure

On 6/18/2016 at 2:41 PM, Damien said:

opps my bad