FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Drkdragon

Warlocks on PTR

So I have only been able to mess around a little bit on the PTR but my first impressions are rather glum for Warlock. I really hope I am just missing something completely.  I know I cannot live off training dummy numbers but at 734 ilvl with 4pc and class trinket I am getting the follow results.

Destruction ~60k

Demonology - 40k

Affliction ~ 50k

My 717 mage can get 60k with all three specs and half the effort. Can someone in beta or also playing on the PTR think of something I may be missing?

Edited by Drkdragon

I am not sure how you are getting only that, my warlock is 728 with 4 pc, class trinket, and DSI on PTR. I only did tests for Demo, and Afflic and both I am able to pull around 75k on Target dummies. Now yes I know Demo HoG clips the Tank boss target dummy so number might be lower, but shouldn't be much. Also not sure if its a bug or it is intended to be this way, but the 2 piece for demo does NOT work with Demonbolt, only Shadowbolt. So you end up losing 20% buff for your demons.

I just did 82k with ease with Soul Effigy, class trinket, 741 ilvl, and 4pc tier.  Doing practices with various builds to see what's doing the best right now.  Will post as the night progresses.

Created a new thread to gather logs from people's Warlocks.  

19 hours ago, Zagam said:

Created a new thread to gather logs from people's Warlocks.  

Thank you for this Zagam. I will be following it and do some testing myself. I am sitting at 734 ilvl so I expect my numbers to be a little lower.