FORUMS
Kokuendan

Introducing myself to the site

Greetings to everyone, I'm Kokuendan and I'm joining the forum. I'm an Hearthstone player seeking guidance from the experts around here, I hope I won't be too much of a bother.

I wasn't sure if there was a need for an introduction since there wasn't a dedicated subforum, but I thought I might do it anyway just to be sure.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome :) Maybe we could create an introduction forum, sounds like a good idea to me. I hope you'll find here answers to every question you have!

Hey there! Welcome to Icy Veins! 

If you ever need help, don't be afraid to make a post and we'll make sure to get back to you ASAP.

On 6/23/2016 at 3:59 AM, Kokuendan said:

Greetings to everyone, I'm Kokuendan and I'm joining the forum. I'm an Hearthstone player seeking guidance from the experts around here, I hope I won't be too much of a bother.

I wasn't sure if there was a need for an introduction since there wasn't a dedicated subforum, but I thought I might do it anyway just to be sure.

Welcome koko! Im new here and Im learning a lot of stuff from everybody haha.. feel free :D 

• Like 1

Welcome to the most friendly and helpfull forum of the web.

Have fun and hope you find what you are looking for, and never hesitate to ask a question :)

• Like 1