FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
upirlikhyi

Is there a site like

Shadowcraft for rogues but for mages? When I use ask mr robot for my rogue and compare it to Shadowcraft I get 2 different things so was hoping there was a mage site?

There isn't a Mage specific web-based simulator a la shadowcraft, if that's what you're looking for.  Your options for that are either Ask Me. Robot's new web simulator or to download SimultionCraft.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Orthios said:

There isn't a Mage specific web-based simulator a la shadowcraft, if that's what you're looking for.  Your options for that are either Ask Me. Robot's new web simulator or to download SimultionCraft.  

Yes thats what i was looking for. I will try simultioncraft. I get differing info when I use Mr Robot and Shadowcraft on my rogue. Not sure why but thanks I will check out simcraft :)

I downloaded simcraft and boy I will have to check it out when I am more awake. Its kinda confusing

Edited by upirlikhyi

Yeah, there's a lot to simc.  AMR's simulator is rather new, and is geared towards level 110 characters, not 100, and a lot of the level 100 stuff isn't implemented at all (trinkets, legendary ring).

On altered-time.com you can find guides for simulating your mage (called Robomage on AT).  The tricky thing with stat weights that shadowcraft does well is adjust them continuously.  AMRs simulator has potential but is untested and still very new.  It has a lot of potential.  Simc looks daunting, but it is your best option at the moment.  Do not fear, it isn't that difficult.

Starter's Guide