FORUMS
Darkseeker83

12 Win Old Gods Warrior Arena: Playing Tirion & overcoming Rhonin and Tinkmaster (1080p)

My third 12 win Warrior run of the year.

This arena run started in the gym, on the treadmill!! I drafted on the treadmill, played on the treadmill, played whilst walking home from the gym, and finished the last few games at home. Some interesting games, facing legendaries - Tinkmaster, Rhonin, etc. I used Grand Crusader to get Tirion to secure my 12th win :-) That last game was insane. The irony of my opponent getting Reno but not benefiting from the battlecry :-)    

• Like 1

Lol, that Fire Elemental steal in the last game. I think that won you the game more than the Tirion. Not to mention that Egg that kept you safe from AoE the whole game.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.