FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Classofpunk29

Need help with class builds

Well I normally play solo with no issues cuz all the pc builds worked for me in gr64 I think thats how high my invokers build go to on my ps4 which is cool and my marauders/shadows does well too but now that my bro plays its like I'm so underpowered and its hard to find builds meant for groups and now I'm starting to notice some pc builds isn't working on console and I'm not smart and doing my own build lol I like looking at other builds and maybe change a couple things that work for me any advice would be awesome and I'm running patch 2.4.1 thanks. 

23 hours ago, Classofpunk29 said:

Well I normally play solo with no issues cuz all the pc builds worked for me in gr64 I think thats how high my invokers build go to on my ps4 which is cool and my marauders/shadows does well too but now that my bro plays its like I'm so underpowered and its hard to find builds meant for groups and now I'm starting to notice some pc builds isn't working on console and I'm not smart and doing my own build lol I like looking at other builds and maybe change a couple things that work for me any advice would be awesome and I'm running patch 2.4.1 thanks. 

I'll be honest, I have never played the game on console. What are the major differences affecting the builds from PC moving to console? Maybe then I can help a bit more with filling in the gaps.

Well the marauders/shadows set says you can do gr90+ but at 60 I have issues like dying instantly then when someone joins me that build is pretty much useless I have all the pieces and pretty much everything I need for the build but idk something isn't right maybe consoles can't go in the higher rifts.

While a build may be able to go to a certain GR you also have to keep in mind people who do the 90+ usually have the amazing rolls on their gear and very high paragon. If for instance you are only paragon 400 or something then you are probably going to have a lot more problems than someone with the exact same gear but is paragon 1000. Also like I mentioned with the gear, look at your rolls and see where your rolls are weakest. If you have all of the gear then look into finding another copy of your items with better stats or even preferably ancient since that is another aspect of gear that can cause huge differences.