Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blainie

wow Harbingers Series Trailer for Legion

5 posts in this topic

QLkeupP.jpg

The trailer has just been released for a new series of animated shorts for Legion!

Some of you might remember some news about a Legion event that happened over in Irvine a while back. I attended for Icy Veins and a number of developer interviews happened, but there was also the introduction of a new series that would be happening prior to Legion.

As some of you may recall, Warlords of Draenor had the Lords of War series in the run up to its release, in which we saw the story of a number of the leaders of the orc clans, as well as Maraad the Draenei. Legion will receive a similar series, in which we will see additional stories about Gul'dan, Khadgar and Illidan.

We were shown a preview of the Illidan one and I can tell you now, it was amazing. The artwork was superb and the story was perfect. You are given a new insight into the troubles that Demon Hunters faced while fighting the demons, including what exactly separates them from the demons, given that they use similar powers. 

Check out the trailer below:

1 person likes this

I do not like the last moment when Dalaran falls.... What will happen to the new heartstone to dalaran then.

What can I say? Awesome :D, I wish there would be more about the warlords of draenor series

i'm nervous about these. they built up the hype train big time when they did them with WOD and well..... we all know what happened there. very curious though, there was like a 2 second blip that appeared to be Guldan's backstory. Certainly from old lore we know his shenanigans but a before that story would be interesting. Really hoping they won't try to make him some misunderstood complicated character, no more redemption stories please XD

13 hours ago, Dantalian said:

I do not like the last moment when Dalaran falls.... What will happen to the new heartstone to dalaran then.

Perhaps this is a vision of sorts? What will happen if he fails, etc.

11 hours ago, demonardvark said:

i'm nervous about these. they built up the hype train big time when they did them with WOD and well..... we all know what happened there. very curious though, there was like a 2 second blip that appeared to be Guldan's backstory. Certainly from old lore we know his shenanigans but a before that story would be interesting. Really hoping they won't try to make him some misunderstood complicated character, no more redemption stories please XD

The cinematics at least are amazing. I saw the Illidan one and it's just perfect. I really think they can follow through on the hype this time :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym

Ana-Mouz is back in Suramar once again, joining the normal weekly world boss Withered J'im to offer us some nice loot. She's up on both EU and US servers and it's been a while since we've seen her, so here's the location in case you forgot!

And here's her loot, including the Vantus Rune for Tichondrius:
      Imp Mother's Loincloth Demonic Birthstone Ring Low-Cut Chestplate Skimpy Demonleather Tunic Sheer Felthreaded Robe Crop Top Chain Hauberk Imp-Eye Diamond Vantus Rune Technique: Tichondrius
    • By thomson92
      My game time expired about 1-1,5 months before patch 7.1.5 appeared in wow.
      I focus only on pvp and I play shaman ele. Is it worth to come back to wow? Can you guys tell in what condition pvp is right now (2s,3s,bg's / wpvp)? Comments on blizzard forum don't encourage me to return. 
    • By Stan

Abyss Worm is the first mount from Tomb of Sargeras and according to the Mounts tab, it will drop from either Harjatan or Mistress Sassz'ine.
      We expect more mounts to be added soon, because Glory of the Tomb Raider currently offers no mount reward. 

• By Stan

It's been a while since we last posted videos on our YouTube channel. We're back and today we're looking at the Warlock Class Mount coming in Patch 7.2. All available tints were included in the video.
      Netherlord's Accursed Dreadsteed
      Source: Lord Hel'Nurath (Broken Shore) Netherlord's Brimstone Dreadsteed
      Source: Calydus (Vendor) - Dreadscar Rift Netherlord's Chaotic Dreadsteed
      Source: The Wrathsteed of Xoroth (Quest) It's worth noting the Warlock is wearing Normal difficulty Tier 20 Set (revamped Tier 6) that drops in Tomb of Sargeras.
    • By Stan

New Order Hall pets and toys are coming. They all cost 10,000 Order Resources and have some gating behind them.
      It's early to say whether Blizzard plans to add pets to every class. For now, Death Knights get three pets that match their specs, Monks get a pet that matches their class mount and Demon Hunters get a DH Pepe toy.
      Pets
      Death Knight
      You'll need to unlock all Artifact traits for your spec's Artifact to purchase the pets.
       Bloodbrood Whelpling (NPC - Blood Whelpling) can be purchased from Amal'thazad in Ebon Hold for 10,000 Order Resources. Pet Abilities Breath Bone Barrage Drain Blood Bone Bite Deep Breath Death Grip  Frostbrood Whelpling (NPC - Frost Whelpling) can be purchased from Amal'thazad in Ebon Hold for 10,000 Order Resources. Pet Abilities Frost Breath Slippery Ice Howling Blast Bone Bite Deep Breath Death Grip  Vilebrood Whelpling (NPC - Unholy Whelpling) can be purchased from Amal'thazad in Ebon Hold for 10,000 Order Resources. Pet Abilities Plague Breath Plagued Blood Rot Bone Bite Deep Breath Death Grip
      Monk
       Ban-Fu, Cub of Ban-Lu (NPC - Ban-Fu, Cub of Ban-Lu) can be purchased from Mei Chele for 10,000 Order Resources. The pet matches Monk's class mount. Pet Abilities Spirit Claws Moon Tears Prowl Jade Claw Feed Vengeance
      Toys
      Demon Hunter Pepe
      A Tiny Set of Warglaives (Pepe) can be purchased from Falara Nightsong in the Demon Hunter hub for 10,000 Order Resources. Champion's Salute is awarded when completing the Order Hall continuation from the Broken Shore. Duration: 5 mins, but you must stand still. Otherwise, the effect will be interrupted.